• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I am curious to see your thoughts on this.

Ash01

Greenlighter
So I have not told many people this so it's very personal. I have realized that I have a fetish for transformation. I have had it for my whole sexual history. I have had this obsession with transforming into a woman to see what it would be like to be the opposite gender. I want to feel what it's like to have everything associated with being a woman (breasts, vagina, skin, hair, etc). In these fantasies I imagine myself waking up in a new body but it's still me and still interested in women. These fantasies never have me have sex or get aroused by a man. What do you think that says about me? It's always confused me.

Is it just a fantasy/fetish? I think it simply states you have a fetish for transformation.

Have you ever dressed up or took your fantasy any further than your head? I know a lot of guys who really enjoy this, not just as fantasy but cross dressing/transvestism both in private and out and about. For some its not a sex thing - they don't have sex with men and some are married with kids etc, some when in the role enjoy sex with guys and some are gay but like to dress like women.

No. It's not about crossdressing at all and I wouldn't call myself a transvestite. It's just the thought of physically being a woman magically arouses me more than anything else. Don't get me wrong I get aroused by women in general but that has always been a thing for me and I never quite understood it.

No. It's not about crossdressing at all and I wouldn't call myself a transvestite. It's just the thought of physically being a woman magically arouses me more than anything else. Don't get me wrong I get aroused by women in general but that has always been a thing for me and I never quite understood it.

I get you 100%. I totally feel the same way, not even the slightest attraction to men whatsoever, but the thought of somehow waking up as a woman is a huge turn on. I've even taken it as far as thinking about it while masturbating in the past, what it would be like to have sex as a woman, all that. I never have had any desire to wear women's clothes or to transform or anything like that, just a huge arousal from the thought of experiencing a woman's perspective. If only it was somehow possible...

I am so surprised to hear that you have similar feelings to me. It's something that I have had difficulty understanding throughout my life. It's my biggest arousal. I masturbate to this all the time but it's made me question myself.

I am so surprised to hear that you have similar feelings to me. It's something that I have had difficulty understanding throughout my life. It's my biggest arousal. I masturbate to this all the time but it's made me question myself.

Exact same here. Don't be ashamed, you know what's really up. Be comfortable exploring yourself, body and mind. Don't get caught up on what counts as "gay" and what doesn't. Let me ask you this.....laugh if you must, but I've actually posted about this before and got a HUGE response, mostly from WOMEN!!! When you feel like you have to go #2, and I mean BEFORE you empty your bowels, do you get rushing sensations of euphoria, radiating from your midsection and head?

Personally i don't think its a big deal..you are who you are..explore that shit the best you can to find out the real you imho

Again to clarify this is more about temporarily becoming a woman. I am happy being a man and it's a more of a curiosity thing, but I am not sure Seattle_Stranger what you mean by Euphoria. Do you mean like I enjoy the sensation of it right before. I think so but am not entirely sure.

I think you'd know. This is a drug forum, I assume you're familiar with drugs unless you signed up on Bluelight just to ask this, which in that case I can think of 100 better suited forums for this discussion. If you really don't know, euphoria is defined as simply an enjoyable sensation that results in feelings of well being. Right before I have to "go", I get intensely pleasurable feelings from the pressure down there and it goes all the way up my back to my head, quite comparable to the feeling of MDMA's onset (if you're familiar). As soon as I empty, the sensation goes away. I believe this comes from the pressure being placed against my prostate. You'll also notice that during sexual arousal, the prostate swells up.

Using this knowledge, I'll let you figure out some things you can try on yourself that might surprise you. ;) Have fun!

So I have not told many people this so it's very personal. I have realized that I have a fetish for transformation. I have had it for my whole sexual history. I have had this obsession with transforming into a woman to see what it would be like to be the opposite gender. I want to feel what it's like to have everything associated with being a woman (breasts, vagina, skin, hair, etc). In these fantasies I imagine myself waking up in a new body but it's still me and still interested in women. These fantasies never have me have sex or get aroused by a man. What do you think that says about me? It's always confused me.

For me it's mostly the atire albeit it did evolve to certain desires of exploring gender.
Women simply are exciting, don't give it too much thought:)...
When my imagination starts looping I sometimes catch myself trying to view the fantasy from the female angle, being the female.

Odd? Probably! Arousing nontheless=D