• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I’m a straight male, why do I want to suck dick?

1) Something cannot be amazingly ineffective in comparison to nothing. The adjectival part of your statement (at the very least) is meaningless without some kind of context. If a vaccine is 10% effective and it is the only vaccine, you might say it is "amazingly ineffective", but - really - it is the most effective vaccine. Like I said, everything is relative.

Of course it can.

Go drive your car off a cliff and try and use it as a flying machine. Then tell me that it wasn't amazingly ineffective for that purpose. You don't need to see a plane to compare it with to see how ineffective it was. :D it was 100% ineffective. The goal was for it to fly, it dropped like a stone instead. :D

2) The "significant majority of the time" what doesn't work? Rationalization? I'm not going to bother asking you to cite a source for that, because clearly it's a ridiculous statement. You appear to be suggesting we shouldn't explain why certain things are irrational. Does that apply to the irrational fear of black people, too? What other irrational fears should we not bother to rationalize in your opinion?

3) Sure the trauma can still linger after we make our best efforts to help people understand why it shouldn't linger, but I don't see why that means we shouldn't try to rationalize it. I'm not traumatizing people by telling them they shouldn't allow the church (or other people) to traumatize them. I'm not traumatizing people by suggesting that sex is natural and they shouldn't worry about it... My point is: the trauma doesn't come from the sexual act, it comes from external influences that make us feel shame/guilt. You appear to be arguing that we should just leave the trauma as is and not bother to try and help people understand that they shouldn't feel shame/guilt?

No I'm arguing that there are limits to the effectiveness of rational arguments against human feelings.

You argued that, for instance, homosexual sex isn't naturally traumatic but only becomes that because of cultural or religious influences. I'm arguing that even though that's true, making that argument doesn't actually change the reality that it IS traumatic for some people.

I'm arguing against trying to logic people out of their feelings.

I don't need "sources" to make that argument. :p

I'm not trying to "logic people out of their feelings". Just making statements that you agree are true. Is there some reason I shouldn't make truthful statements?

JessFR said:
Go drive your car off a cliff and try and use it as a flying machine. Then tell me that it wasn't amazingly ineffective for that purpose. You don't need to see a plane to compare it with to see how ineffective it was. :D it was 100% ineffective. The goal was for it to fly, it dropped like a stone instead.

So, we've gone from rationalization failing the significant majority of time to it failing 100% of the time?

The car crash thing is cute, but it doesn't apply to what you're saying unless you truly believe that trying to help people overcome irrational fear never works... and I don't believe for one second that is your opinion.

JessFR said:
You argued that, for instance, homosexual sex isn't naturally traumatic but only becomes that because of cultural or religious influences. I'm arguing that even though that's true, making that argument doesn't actually change the reality that it IS traumatic for some people.

So when gay kids feel traumatized by acting out their sexual desires we should just look the other way for some reason? We shouldn't try to explain to them that the trauma comes from homophobic rhetoric? We shouldn't try to explain to them that it's okay for them to be who they are?

Zephyn said:
Maybe I misread

Was genuinely confused before. I realize now - reading back - that CFC is gay. I thought he was straight. Hence me suggesting that if he was lost on a desert island with another dude it probably wouldn't take him that long to suck a dick. Just to clarify: I never suggested gay guys (outside of the desert island scenario) would like eating pussy if they gave it a try. Most straight guys don't even like eating pussy. I just think the word trauma is a bit much. Rape causes trauma. Sexual experimentation shouldn't be traumatic, unless you've been trained to feel shame about it. There's a difference between not liking something and being repulsed/traumatized by it. If you're gay and you stick your dick through a glory hole and a woman sucks/fucks it instead of a man... who cares? Is it traumatic to find out afterwards, assuming you enjoyed the sensation at the time? If so, why? It's just nerve endings. Getting a handjob/blowjob from a man is basically the same as getting one from a woman... isn't it?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just expressing opinions.

@CFC - If I offended you in any way, I apologise.

Zephyn, if this thread makes you cringe why do you keep clicking on it and posting?
Why not just do something else?

Sorry, didn't realize that was you who said it, wasn't trying to be rude. Its mostly the title that makes me like "wtf" lol

What r u talking about? Straight guyd dont care about dicks so easy.
And they see dicks in locker room or from friend or whatever ....
I think you dont know any straight guys
Erect dick is fascinating. Not erect it is at best funny, at worst maybe even disgusting. But everyone knows it could erect, so ...

Nah a good old floppy sausage is bit of fun.
You just need some mustard and a pair of buns.
Use your imagination.
Pussy on the other hand is very nice all the time. Though, just thought about it, Michelangelo's Davids dick is nice ... I take it back, non erect dick is also very attractive.

You know, sex is imagination and emotion. And seeing, touching erect dick is very sexy - very out there, certainly invokes very strong emotion, as long as one does not run away :)

I like your style @jimdron.

Vagina isn't very attractive to look at in my opinion. It's mostly an internal organ, so it's kind of like fish that exist on the bottom of the ocean. It hasn't evolved with looks in mind. It feels great. Nothing better as far as dick sleeves go. But, they often look like expired oysters.

You said you would most likely ( 80% ) not play with a dick if you had the chance... Do you mind if I ask why?

Vagina isn't very attractive to look at in my opinion. It's mostly an internal organ, so it's kind of like fish that exist on the bottom of the ocean. It hasn't evolved with looks in mind. It feels great. Nothing better as far as dick sleeves go. But, they often look like expired oysters.

You said you would most likely ( 80% ) not play with a dick if you had the chance... Do you mind if I ask why?
I am afraid of betraying my female partner. That is above or in addition to "being unfaithful angle".

I thought about it. Dick is obviously much more expressful object. But vagina is too, very much so. This "space" that could be entered with these lips, so, so attractive.

I thought about it. Dick is obviously much more expressful object. But vagina is too, very much so. This "space" that could be entered with these lips, so, so attractive.

Vaginas aren't so great from the front but far more impressive from behind

Vaginas aren't so great from the front but far more impressive from behind
That sounds somewhat threatening. Maybe it's just me and my poor, non-native english.

You mean when woman is lying on her stomach? No, I enjoy view of vagina the other way more. More is visible.

God, something is wrong here or not? Too much "meat" and too little "passion"?

It's not your non native English, cause it's my first language and I got no idea what looking at vagina "from behind" is supposed to mean. :p

I assume he means doggy style. This is the best angle. Apparently men like tits because they resemble asses. This image has the most primal reaction because it is the position that women would have assumed (more or less) in nature... but, beyond the natural aspect, it is a more flattering position, particularly as women get older.