• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hydromorphone 10mg/1ml suspension ampule please clarify strengths ratio comparatively

justahigh

Bluelighter
Hi to who's been so kind to read, and can help.

I know that there are some very highly intelligent people who write in this forum, and are in awe of the knowledge that stays present in the complexities of all that gray matter. Sometimes I think if I was that smart, I wouldn't be doing this, but then who can say why any of us do anything?

So I'm having an argument with a friend over comparing 10mg hydromorphone which was in a 1 mil suspension or ampule, to 10mg of OxyContin? would this have any change with ROA? I've try to decipher the conversion charts myself but I'm losing my mind now with all these numbers! 8(

Would would be stronger? Weaker? The 10mg OxyContin, or the hydro morph? my understanding is that hydromorphone has only 50% bioavailability, which to me, makes a half a strong.

Yet she's telling me it's 50 times stronger.

Also while I'm here, has anyone ever injected this (hydromorph) and what is your experience with this dose.

And without pissing off any mediators regarding prices, we also arguing how much one of these viles would be worth, so if anyone can answer this indiscriminately, or in a private message, that would resolve a lot of issues.

IV hydromorphone would be signifcantly stronger than 10mg of oral oxycodone (and if really Oxycontin, and not just oxycodone even more).

Oral, oxy kills it. Google opioid conversion or head over to our OD forum where they have one ready made.

Thanks a bunch for replying and yes I agree which is why I was able to kick the habit. Nothing was like a hit of oxy. And thank God they changed the formula, because at the height of my addiction I was hitting 7 40mg OxyContin a day.