• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hundreds Turn In People In CU Photos

^ Why should they? These are pictures from the COPS, not from a Bluelighter.

And for everyone nagging about the cops not being able to prove they smoked pot, they have drug tests nowadays.. Oooh, yeaaah, riiight.

J_Man said:
It's called standing up for something you believe in. They used to do it in the 60's. Apparently nobody does that to much anymore.:\
Civil disobedience.

How can they proove that anyone was smoking weed? its a picture......i could put brown water in a needle and put it up to my arm and there would be a picture of me "shooting heroin".....i could have a picture of me drinkin applejuice from a bacardi bottle and there i am underage drinking.....what the fuck?

obviousl common sense says 'well it was weed' but that aint no proof....you dont know what was in that pipe, it coulda been salvia, it coulda been crack, who the fuck knows, and who the fuck knows if the joints were just handrolled cigarettes lke all the fuckin broke hippies DO smoke anyways.....shiiit.

The whole thing is more just annoying bullshit than anything else, i aint OUTRAGED i mean kids are pretty fuckin stupid. "oh its cool dude" like it being april 20th gives you some kind of free pass for the day or some shit. be smart with what you do.

I think its real fucked up about the narcing shit and i wouldnt wanna have to worry about that shit no doubt, but at the same time how fuckin hard is it to just smoke in your room and not in public.

If you are standing up for what you belive in then fine, but then dont complain when thy arrest your ass, cuz you knew it was a risk and you took it. if you smoked there to 'make a statement' thats coo, well you just made a statement by goin to jail for it didnt ya. thhere ya go, ya prooved yourself taht you were willin to stand up for the cause didnt you. aint so cool once you get arrested is it?

im all for legalazation and shit....but to me it aint a 'cause' like it is to some people. i would rather NOT get caught than get caught because to me there is no glory, self-satisfaction, or meaning to gettin arrested over weed other than fines and piss tests, unlike some of the "rally for world peace, the end of the death penalty, the end of genocide in africa, the end of world hunger......and legal weed" muthafuckas. to me that shits lame. its somethin i like to do, not something thats worth my ass. i wonder if the kids who were 'making a statement' gonna change their minds now that there was actually a real life consequence and not just ideals in their brains.

Last edited:
Weren't the pics taken from videos anyway? So maybe the people they took a video of were saying stupid stuff at the same time like "wow i'm so high" although i don't know if that's enough for a fine or not and i also have no idea why anyway would say that on camera. Who knows what's goin on!

true blowmonkey, but i guess the longer it takes to track you down, the better your chances of beating it. so hopefully most wont get nicked cos it'd be outta of their system by now.

then again, these look like the kinda folk to smoke more than just on 4/20

damn, someone should have been smart enough to cover up the cameras or something.

They can't just drug test you because they have a picture of you smoking what appears to be cannabis. They need more than that to violate your rights. Also, just because you test positive for marijuana does not mean that they can prove that you were smoking it on that given day at the time that they took the picture. They need more than a picture of you allegedly smoking weed to convict you of anything.

It's still fucked up what they are doing, but I don't see how it could lead to anyone being convicted of anything unless they want to pursue the trespassing angle, which from the looks of the pictures would be pretty difficult to do. You can't tell where most of the people in the pictures are. Saying the picture was taken on private property is not enough to convict you of trespassing. You could always just say that you were never there. They need more to convict you of anything even though it's pretty obvious that it was PROBABLY marijuana that you were smoking and that you were PROBABLY trespassing. More than anything else, I think there's just trying to embarass people and hope that maybe their parents or employers or someone like that sees them.

i think its funny how all they did was chill on the grass (in terms of smoking the grass and standing on the grass), and, because its marijuana, there were no problems. and now the cops want to fuck with them

if they happened to enjoy getting together in mass with the popular legal drug, all sorts of shit might happen

I don't know either, but they easily could. If they suspect someone of smoking marijuana (and all of those people on the pics are), they could ask them to take a drug test.

Blowmonkey said:
I don't know either, but they easily could. If they suspect someone of smoking marijuana (and all of those people on the pics are), they could ask them to take a drug test.

They could ask but if you're not on probation, you can decline and they can't do anything about it. Forcing someone to take a drug test is a violation of the 4th amendment. Even if you agreed to the drug test and tested positive, that still is not enough to convict you of using a drug at a given time and place. Having illegal drugs in your bloodstream is not a crime, yet.

Another thing they could do is just flopod that Tip line with thousands of false identifications. Just keep calling and indentifying people that don't exist. They would eventually have to stop pursuing all tips because most would be wrong.

hehehe