• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Huge issue while taking my first dose of Zoloft (25mg) with vyvanse

Alexandercaffrey

Greenlighter
Yesterday i woke up around 10 am, I took my first dose of zoloft, around 25 minutes later i was still tired but planned i needed to stay awake anyways because iw ouldn't have had a lot more sleep anyways so I accidentally double dosed my 40 mg prescription of vyvanse, i figured it would be alright because i've taken 70 mg's before and had the best feeling of concentration, motivation and happiness i've had in a while. and then i had 2 cups of coffee. Everything was fine until up around 4:30, my vision became very like centered and i could hear things louder than usual. then my heart started beating really fast (not over 110 bpm fast but around 100) and i also took two ibuprofene 500 mgs at around 4:30 ish because i had a headache. this didn't stop and it started to get worse and my skin color felt different, my arteries in my neck felt harder and were pulsing really heart.

my heart was pounding. I literally researched until 11 pm about serotonin syndrome, but didn't know for sure if i had it, it wouldn't have made much sense. later i found out zoloft mixxed with coffee can cause intoxication or overdose of caffeine and i couldn't sleep that well last night. today my arteries still feel sort of hard and i feel hungover for some reason. I'm sorry this is my first post it's all over the place.

Do you have a specific question or are you looking for relatable experiences?

I remember that about caffeine when I was on Zoloft. It's a pain in the ass. Your blood pressure was probably high causing the vision and auditory issues, but as long as its back to normal it's probably nothing to worry about. Doesn't sound like serotonin syndrome; I've had it, and you'll know. It's a bit terrifying.

Do you have a specific question or are you looking for relatable experiences?

I remember that about caffeine when I was on Zoloft. It's a pain in the ass. Your blood pressure was probably high causing the vision and auditory issues, but as long as its back to normal it's probably nothing to worry about. Doesn't sound like serotonin syndrome; I've had it, and you'll know. It's a bit terrifying.

i was just wanting some reassurance that someone has had the same feeling, thank you for taking the time to respond it really was scaring me quite a bit. well my heart rate is still higher than usual but not like over the top high. my lymph nodes are swollen so maybe it could be that causing it to feel like my arteries are pumping really hard. thank you so much again for the response :)