• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health HPPD from DMT?

Do you have experience with gabapentin? I have some.. maybe it would help. I haven’t tried it.
Neurontin I believe is its marketing name. Yeah I've never taken it, I avoid most stronger Gabaergic drugs. I've heard decent things about it as a buzz but some worrying stuff about how gabapentin and pregabalin affect memory and neuroplasticity over time.

Short term you should be ok, long term I would avoid taking these kinds of drugs

Neurontin I believe is its marketing name. Yeah I've never taken it, I avoid most stronger Gabaergic drugs. I've heard decent things about it as a buzz but some worrying stuff about how gabapentin and pregabalin affect memory and neuroplasticity over time.

Short term you should be ok, long term I would avoid taking these kinds of drugs
I did try it and it did help me sleep- I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night due to dreaming I was in that place again. That’s been nice- getting 8 hours of sleep at one time.

Hey I'm going to move this to the Psychedelic Drugs forum, you'll get some more responses there.

Gabapentin is a really interesting drug. Good for anxiety, and some other things. It's definitely physically addictive and if you take it daily it loses a lot of its effectiveness.

TR -> PD