• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Howard Stern

alasdairm said:
what's your opinion of the movie?

i thought it was pretty funny he hired a hot actress to play his ugly wife.

:)

actually some of it i liked but i still find anything he does to be a bit conceited for me to really enjoy.

He's a pompous ass, and frankly i don't even find him mildly funny anymore really.

That being said, god bless horward stern, and anyone who continually pushes peoples buttons and their uppiity puritan ideals about what's "moral"..

teknohero said:
hes about as funny as a terrorist attack

you can't see the humor in that?

fuck decency.. and fuck political correctnes..

I don't give a shit.. people have a right to say what they want and people's moralities have no place telling someone else how to think and how to speak. I don't believe in the shit Stern does, i don't believe in the crap the KKK says, but you know what? They have that right, and i'm proud of that right.

People like Eminem, half those movies listed in the " very disturbing movies " thread, Manson, Eminem, Elvis, the Beatles, the art work Piss Christ, Marquis de Sade, and even the Bible, give democracy and our 1st amendment the kick in the ribs it needs to ensure its still alive and that censorship isn't winning.

^
How about if we all come to your board, and SPAM it with OUR own personal sites? 8)

look....im NOT spamming your site.....

if i was really going to spam your boards...i would have posted in every thread...not just one....

but take it as you wish...just trying to spread the word...if you dont like it...fine...no sweat off my back.

and as part owner of uticaraves.com and nysraves.com just for the record, we do support bluelight.ru

Stern has picked up the pace recently with his assault on the Bush regime. I have a feeling he is going to launch a full-scale attack in the weeks before November 2nd, and completely ignore his usual parade of strippers and retards.

The largest hemroid contest was fuckin hilarious, I can't wait to find that online. All the sound clips they're playing now are also funny as hell. High-Pitch Erik, Eric the midget, George Takei, etc.

You, over there, in the star fleet uniform..

Oooooohhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh.

How did I miss this thread until now? :\

I LOVE Howard Stern. He's funny. He's actually thought provoking and quite liberal minded for the most part, but people take everything he says too literally. He's a comedian people. Most of what he says is meant to be a joke or point out other people's stupidity/racism.

I see OJ...and he be looking scared

I'm atheist, and yet deep down in my heart, I know that Howard is God.

:)

What's the story with Howard going over to Sirius and leaving Infinity? I think he's a few years late...

Yeah, he just announced it yesterday. He has 15 months left on his contract with viacom/infinity then he's going to sirius for 5 years.

do you know if they will still have the e! show? or will that be cancelled once he goes to sirius?

^I think it will be to smutty for the E! show? With any luck, maybe HBO or Showtime will carry his show. That would be great!