• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How would you moderate it…

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Ok so we are planning to get an 8 ball of coke. We want to make it last long as possible. How would you moderate it out? My thought is to put x amount in little bags for everyday of the week so if we blow through say Mondays bag in a few hours then we are sol until next day.

Gram and a half for day one. G for day two. Oops
I lost the other bag. Day three g for me.

Don’t do that. But either start good with 1.5 or end with 1.5 A g a day is great but you absolutely will crave so hard after these three days.

Don’t buy another bag.
Cokes great.

Being so addicted that you can’t sleep without a bump
So addicted that you have a panic attack while trying to quit that benzos don’t touch and only blow relieves.

It’s an awesome drug. But i prefer to reserve it for special occasions.

The use causes new neural pathways to form that reinforce subsequent use and validate prior use.
It’s an incredibly gnarly drug.
Also heart attack risk goes up thirty five percent for the rest of the year.

Just be chill
Have fun
Don’t buy another bag

if there's two of you, 0.5g a session each (7 x 70mg lines, 45 minutes apart) - It's all about the first 4 or 5 hours of the sesh, waste of time after that

you get 3 sessions then, and for the last one you have 0.75g each!

daily = diminishing returns and your system not recovered properly - leave a week between sessions

also 100% true above post re neural pathways, such a shit drug - enjoy!

Also there’s a cool dosing method where you take a bump the second you feel happiness and then you just keep bumping every time you feel
Happiness or experience laughter and you can get incredibly high. I find it’s easiest to achieve when you watch a favorite tv show or an entertaining video or movie

Bump it up

Yeah take a gram and share that with key bumbs..dipping 🔑 in bag for a lil mound on the tip might help ration it out but I doubt it...coke is only good for taking money out of your pocket or putting money in your pocket. Like one said above do not buy another bag.

20-30min euphoria is so not worth it but who am I to judge my drugs aren't necessarily cheap either

coke is a hard drug to not do your whole stash in one session. beware.
My wife use to coke a lot in the 80s so she isn’t new to it. I have only been doing it for a year off and on. Our last 🎱 lasted us a full weekend. We figured financially it’s better to buy 2 and portion them out versus spending $ on dubs throughout the month.

Also there’s a cool dosing method where you take a bump the second you feel happiness and then you just keep bumping every time you feel
Happiness or experience laughter and you can get incredibly high. I find it’s easiest to achieve when you watch a favorite tv show or an entertaining video or movie

Bump it up
Oh cool I never thought of that!

if there's two of you, 0.5g a session each (7 x 70mg lines, 45 minutes apart) - It's all about the first 4 or 5 hours of the sesh, waste of time after that

you get 3 sessions then, and for the last one you have 0.75g each!

daily = diminishing returns and your system not recovered properly - leave a week between sessions

also 100% true above post re neural pathways, such a shit drug - enjoy!
We won’t be doing it daily because my wife works during the week. We got lucky with my new plug because we’ve been getting excellent coke so far.

Gram and a half for day one. G for day two. Oops
I lost the other bag. Day three g for me.

Don’t do that. But either start good with 1.5 or end with 1.5 A g a day is great but you absolutely will crave so hard after these three days.

Don’t buy another bag.
Cokes great.

Being so addicted that you can’t sleep without a bump
So addicted that you have a panic attack while trying to quit that benzos don’t touch and only blow relieves.

It’s an awesome drug. But i prefer to reserve it for special occasions.

The use causes new neural pathways to form that reinforce subsequent use and validate prior use.
It’s an incredibly gnarly drug.
Also heart attack risk goes up thirty five percent for the rest of the year.

Just be chill
Have fun
Don’t buy another bag
I doubt we will do a gram a day because my wife does have to work during the week. The 2 🎱 we plan to TRY and make them last the whole month because we can’t afford to keep buying dubs throughout the month, so this is a trial run lol

My wife use to coke a lot in the 80s so she isn’t new to it. I have only been doing it for a year off and on. Our last 🎱 lasted us a full weekend. We figured financially it’s better to buy 2 and portion them out versus spending $ on dubs throughout the month.
that's good. that's exactly how you should do it. I'm not really a master of self control tho. have fun be safe

An 8 ball isn't enough to be thinking about rationing out enough drugs for two people for than 1 or 2 days maximum

An 8 ball of Coke is a definition of agreed upon mass of cocaine set to be 3.5 grams.

Coke eight ball is it an 3.5 g what?

Here we dont buy so much coke at a time. We start normally with 0.5gr/ 1gr. Then it depends where you are, and who you are that you get more when it is finished. Then you repeat and repeat until youre exhausted or spend a lot of money. There are people who can blow many grams in one night, more than an 8 ball. At the other hand rich people I dont know what they do.