• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How would you mix cbd and thc flowers to achieve a semi psychoactive ratio

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I recently acquired some street bought thc flowers, it’s decent but I’m non tolerant and novice again. I’ve smoked in the past but every time I smoke or ingest I get that dreaded anxiety.. I bought some high cbd BAOX strain @ 22% cbd and will vaporize it mixed with the the thc flowers, I’ve got a scale accurate to 100th what would you recommend to achieve both a good relaxing effect from the cbd and a semi decent manageable high from the street bought I’m looking into getting some dispensary legit stuff from an old source once I verify but until then I’m stuck with what I got. I have Valium on hand in case it’s too much and plenty of CBD and I’m upping my ingestion of Hemp Protein with 60% daily value of magnesium I feel good today without the valium but with certain family issues going on I really don’t wanna vape and stress all day.. I’d just rather enjoy time off either watching movies or playing a video game while working on writing more music. So what weight ratio would you use in the vaporizer keep in mind the chamber is small and has been used with other substances such as weed and cocaine and I’ve tried it so far with a tester mix but it was too much. I just wanna good mix and a good day with natural stuff instead of Valium’s or Percs I’m also quitting nicotine with gum so that could play into a mix. Sorry for the long read but I wanted to include as much info as I can for someone to help me out with the weight ratios or telling me to just stick to cbd until I can source a legit source of dispensary

It's pretty straight forward, try out different ratios, say 10% normal weed 90% cbd bud, then up it from there till you find where you like it. Lots of folks seem to be doing this now to stretch out their stash, and lower the anxiety level/intensity.

Since you have anxiety with previous experiences and you don't have a tolerance, the most important issue here is keeping the amount of THC as low as possible. Therefor, only put enough THC bud in the vape for no more than ONE hit. Then, mix in anywhere from 5 to 20 times that amount of CBD bud.

Thank you both, soo what would that be weight wise. Like .05 haha

I barley put any in it I’ll let y’all know thank you for your time

I’m still not sure and and most of the reg got grinded with a mix of other CBD flower ima have to do as a above and just see the one hit thing. Which I guess is 9/1 and get me a heavy indica cbd at the store tonight