• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides How to treat morning glory seed induced vasoconstriction

A few seeds of Datura Stramonium will boost the LSA (especially visuals) and eliminate the vasoconstriction.
By a few, I mean 5-7 seeds.
Did you ever take enough Datura to trip? Or combine it with other drugs besides LSA, hash, etc.?

I know someone who loves taking Ayahuasca with Datura or the Brugmansia tree Datura, and said it was intense.

A drug friend/dealer I had in my early 20s took what he thought was Datura, looked similar to it and made an infusion with the leaves, flowers, and seeds from this plant. It was not Datura and instead it was a native toxic plant and he said he vomited most of it up, felt like he had a fever and as though needles were stabbing him for about 5-6 hours. It was not so bad he had to go to a hospital. Whatever plant it was it was not Datura or Jimson weed.

Last edited:
Did you ever take enough Datura to trip? Or combine it with other drugs besides LSA, hash, etc.?
Yeah, both on it's own and combined with psychedelics. But I've never taken so much that I've blacked out for several days et cetera.
But combined with LSD it's a fantastic drug. With cannabis as well - morphine too, induces something called 'twilight sleep':

"Twilight sleep is an amnesic state characterized by insensitivity to pain without loss of consciousness, induced by an injection of morphine and scopolamine, with the purpose of relieving the pain and fear of childbirth."

I know someone who loves taking Ayahuasca with Datura or the Brugmansia tree Datura, and said it was intense.
Cool. There are different effects to the different Datura plants too. Datura Stramonium is different in effect to Datura Inoxia for example. Very subtle differences, but combining them with psychedelics, you notice them.
A drug friend/dealer I had in my early 20s took what he thought was Datura or made an infusion with the leaves, flowers, and seeds from this plant. It was not Datura and instead it was a native toxic plant and he said he vomited most of it up, felt like he had a fever and as though needles were stabbing him for about 5-6 hours. It was not so bad he had to go to a hospital.
Man, that sucks. Glad it turned out alright. I love reading Datura trip reports, but I can't understand how somebody eats several hundreds of Datura seeds.

I dont think that site mentions datura being an antihistamine
There are anticholinergic drugs that are not necessarily antihistamines and vice versa.

All anticholinergics are deliriants but not all deleriants are antihistamines.
Oh, I guess I was Wrong, I’ll look up datura then

I thought that anything that inhibits the effects of acetylcholine was an antihistamine

Oh, I guess I was Wrong, I’ll look up datura then

I thought that anything that inhibits the effects of acetylcholine was an antihistamine
Histamine is a separate group of receptors from acetylcholine receptors. Many antihistamines, antipsychotics, and even tricyclic antidepressants are anticholinergic in addition to their intended action.

There are also drugs that are none of those things but are strong anticholinergics like scopolamine, atropine, hyoscyamine, and others. As far as I know those are mostly the datura/belladonna alkaloids.

Histamine is a separate group of receptors from acetylcholine receptors. Many antihistamines, antipsychotics, and even tricyclic antidepressants are anticholinergic in addition to their intended action.

There are also drugs that are none of those things but are strong anticholinergics like scopolamine, atropine, hyoscyamine, and others. As far as I know those are mostly the datura/belladonna alkaloids.
So Benadryl inhibits both histamine release and the effects of acetyl choline, and datura inhibits the effects of acetylcholine but not histamine release?