• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to Take Over the World

By taking psychedelics planned, using method and experiment, patience and making deductions from observed phenomenons, and supplementing your knowledge with neuroscientists works which they share eagerly, you can come up with how brain functions and thus both create methods to enhance own intelligence and also create animal/human- and above level AI which will overtake existing systems having speed and equivalent of many humanpower (like unit of power, horsepower). Seems more straight way to me, btw. your plan is good for 16 year old, more reality will be added with experience, but it's better to keep aims high.

Yea thanks for seeing eye to eye with me. I like to write essays with abstract ideas that come to pass so I can expand my mind.

What is MAPS
Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies.
They are a non profit organization which seek to promote the use of psychedelics as a form of medicine, either professionally or spiritually. Of course their focus is professionally and they are doing an excellent job in helping to further legitimize psychedelics as a useful medicine in pschotherapy.