• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to store ghb?

TheDJ

Bluelighter
Lets say there is a glass bottle with a GHB solution (distilled water).
What is the best way to store it?
Should one boil the water of and store a
brick of ghb in some tupperware container?
Or should one do something totally different?

It will keep just fine in the refrigerator for a few months, probably longer.
I wouldn't bother with boiling off the water, since that will significantly alter the concentration, and it's unnecessary. Just keep it in the same bottle, and clearly label it and/or color it with some food coloring to avoid any tragedies.
~amary

I keep GHB in the fridge all the time. It helps the flavor too. I've kept the same batch for over six months with no noticeable change in the mixture at all. I've been told it will keep well over a year, maybe more. Just keep it clean and well sealed.
------------------
Life is a Near Death Experience

Color it blue.
Label it "Poison! Not for human consumption!", put a skull and crossbones on it.
Do not keep it in a bottle in which anybody might expect to find a well known drink (eg don't use a Coke bottle).
Keep it well sealed.
Most important of all: shake it before you dose from it. Otherwise the contents *can* settle, meaning the top quarter is less potent than the bottom quarter. Not a problem for the start but a potentially huge problem when you get to the end (especially as you may well have started to adjust your dose to take account of the lower potency).
GHB can be a very safe drug. It can also be the seed of Satan if you don't take care to use it properly. Personally I won't touch liquid GHB. Powder only. With electronic scales accurate to 0.1 grams ($60 well spent) you can dose very accurately and put it in little baggies for easy transport.
Harry

I’d rather know will it harm G putting it in the freezer as a hiding/storage place, not whether or not it will keep? I personally don’t think so, but I bought, let’s say, quite a lot, so the last thing I want to do is damage it.

Why wouldn’t it keep in a sealed tight bottle in or out of a fridge/freezer? Who makes up this, what I believe is rubbish? I think (this is only my humble opinion) as long as it’s not exposed to natural daylight, now this may also be bollocks - but in my head, makes more sense, it will be absolutely fine. It’s more likely to outlive the person using it.
I’m in no way a scientist, unless a CSE Grade 3 counts, but I just don’t see any logical reason for colder temperatures to protect it!?

Why do people (especially the Gaylords), have to have these ‘not fun facts’ stored under their belt to impress others (Budding Gaylords!).
Absolute Bullshit! (Again only my opinion)

If anyone has a Grade 2 CSE or even better, a Grade C ‘O’ Level, can they maybe help me?

Anyway, back to my initial query, will freezing G destroy it or impact its shelf life if I stash it in my freezer?
Can you respond quickly, or better still, call my mobile? I’m supposed to be cooking lamb for my Partner’s Easter Treat whilst he’s working on a safe storage place for the Poppers. I’m thinking the oven at 200 degrees C or do it in the microwave, but only once it’s thoroughly de-frosted to room temperature, for fucks sake…..

I used to order pharmaceutical GHB from Europe. Also got the powder the same way. Not sure if the powder was "pharmaceutical" or not, but it was pure and clean.
That, obviously, was a long time ago. Before it was made illegal in 2000.
Anyway, I still have a dose or three. I did some a few months ago and it still worked. It was made into a solution when I got it and kept in a cool basement.