• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how to smuggle 5-6 pills thru an international airport? thought of taping to body..

Pills cost 7,500pesetas in Ibiza...that's about £23...a few pills is a fair bit of money:)
Dont be a fool.
Think it's a bit late for that :)
[This message has been edited by VolcanoPreston (edited 07 August 2001).]

when i was in ibiza last year it was about £8 per pill, not expensive (although more expensive than London).
and 99% sounds good until you think how bad it will be if you ARE unlucky and one of the 1%... you'll be in prison, probably a spanish one for a long time.
do like everyone says, buy a couple, test 'em and buy more if good. that's what we did except we didn't have a test kit so tested 'em by eating 'em... but the principal is the same.
:)
------------------
*twiddle*bug*
"work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching"

hmm i remember pills being about $12-15
were you in san antonio?

thought so
smile.gif

were you offered them in public? (theres a huge place at the sea with cafes+bars and stuff where black people sell gold chains and other things, i remember some dealers being around there)
[This message has been edited by infinity (edited 07 August 2001).]

started reading this, then the information just cept getting repeated. here's how it is. thier ain't anything you can do to 100% secure yourself. you can take precausions and the rest is up to whatever god you might happen to believe in. i live in germany and make frequent trips from amsterdam to the states. the most i've ever gotten by is 2 oz. of weed, 50 beans, and 3 trays of shrooms averaging 15 shrooms a tray. an old trick my dad taught me is to put everything submerged in coffee ground and pack around it. a key hint, holiday times of the year are best because the airports are full. "The best place to hide something is in plain sight!". so long as thier are a thousand irritated people waiting behind you and you don't start talking about your next rave event out loud, it's customer service all the way through to your destination.
------------------
"R-O-L-L-I-N, R-O-L-L-I-N, R-O-L-L-I-N..."
Limp Bizkit

infinity - i got my goodies from the area you were talking about, in san an, by the 'sunset bars'. like i said, approx £8 and they were all good. obviously no guarantees but with a test kit you should only risk being ripped off for a small amount of money
anyway, have a wicked holiday!
------------------
*twiddle*bug*
"work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching"

buy a bar of soap. cut in middle through lenght. make hollow. put beans in plastic. put it in the soap. put the 2 halves 2gether with the help of sum water so the 2 halves will melt 2gether...tadaaaaa

some friends of mine recently took 10 no problems just in there boxer shorts taped in and there was no problems they also managed to buy them while they were there green smiley faces, plain white triangles, fish and starfish they got them of a pa who also provided tickets for the main clubs, if you are staying somewhere where there will be many clubbers then try and talk the the people who are promoting the clubs or people who are with the dj's im sure u will find some and take ez test with u

buying pills before going to ibiza is like buying beer before going to germany