• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How to prepare Cherry Oral Methadone solution for safe injection?

Aww man guys you’re no fun 😬 why does all the fun stuff have to be damaging to my health...

I haven’t done it yet but I’m gonna be honest I’m gonna at least try it when I get my take homes- I have 3 ml syringes so I can do 30 mg shot or maybe 60 mg if I hit 2 needles at once.

I’ve shot Suboxone many times which has orange dyes and artificial sweeteners. I’m sure shooting methadone once won’t kill me but I know I won’t make a habit of it

But shooting methadone isn't even 'fun'...

2 needles, at the exact same time? Thatd be some crazy shit

It's doable though. I've actually gone as high as four in an attempt to get a rush off of oxycodone. :\

In retrospect it would have been a lot smarter to have just used a larger rig. I had larger luer locks for use with filtering larger volumes of solutions but didn't have the right sized tips. Considering the limited solubility of oxycodone (approximately 150mg/mL IIRC? :unsure:) we prepped up four 1mL insulin syringes with six blues (30mg oxycodone tablets) per rig. I had my friends hit me with them as close to simultaneously as possible. Still no rush but it's definitely possible to use multiple needles at the same time. It might be a bit crazy as you said though. 😆

It beat the hell out of the 8 IV lines I ended up having to have in the last time I was in the hospital when the dumb fucks had to pull the PICC line that they managed to contaminate. :! I digress though. Other posters have mentioned the issues surrounding injection of this particular preparation of methadone so I won't get into that. I myself have used IV extensively but never developed a needle fixation. To me it was just another ROA no different from any other. However; I've known plenty of people that have had said needle fixation. As another poster mentioned perhaps you could just shoot water?

Considering how little there is to gain from shooting methadone due to it's inherent properties (lack of rush, large volume of distribution, etc.) you may be better off taking the methadone orally & just injecting water to get the needle fix. The end result would be the same with less harm involved.
You can get high off the methadone, get your needle fix & not risk harm to yourself from injecting something that provides a negligible benefit to inject. 🙂

It's doable though. I've actually gone as high as four in an attempt to get a rush off of oxycodone. :\

In retrospect it would have been a lot smarter to have just used a larger rig. I had larger luer locks for use with filtering larger volumes of solutions but didn't have the right sized tips. Considering the limited solubility of oxycodone (approximately 150mg/mL IIRC? :unsure:) we prepped up four 1mL insulin syringes with six blues (30mg oxycodone tablets) per rig. I had my friends hit me with them as close to simultaneously as possible. Still no rush but it's definitely possible to use multiple needles at the same time. It might be a bit crazy as you said though. 😆

It beat the hell out of the 8 IV lines I ended up having to have in the last time I was in the hospital when the dumb fucks had to pull the PICC line that they managed to contaminate. :! I digress though. Other posters have mentioned the issues surrounding injection of this particular preparation of methadone so I won't get into that. I myself have used IV extensively but never developed a needle fixation. To me it was just another ROA no different from any other. However; I've known plenty of people that have had said needle fixation. As another poster mentioned perhaps you could just shoot water?

Considering how little there is to gain from shooting methadone due to it's inherent properties (lack of rush, large volume of distribution, etc.) you may be better off taking the methadone orally & just injecting water to get the needle fix. The end result would be the same with less harm involved.
You can get high off the methadone, get your needle fix & not risk harm to yourself from injecting something that provides a negligible benefit to inject. 🙂

And now I have a new sexual fantasy.

Where does one find these kinds of friends?

This is exactly what I was referring to, my friends and I used to have 2 friends inject each arm one of cocaine one of heroin, so it was a speedball but it wasn't mixed or in the same needle. The 3 of us would switch off between who hit who, it was pretty crazy

This is exactly what I was referring to, my friends and I used to have 2 friends inject each arm one of cocaine one of heroin, so it was a speedball but it wasn't mixed or in the same needle. The 3 of us would switch off between who hit who, it was pretty crazy
I HAVE MISSED OUT ON AN ENTIRE SIDE OF LIFE JFC

Hey Opiate Killer. Im not gonna give yoi that talk down from the cliff. But, we both know whats up and I can tell you that this is not worth it.

Im not aware of any truly safe way to prepare this stuff. I feel that removing any water from the solution would only make it harder to inject. Methadone doesnt have much of a rush when given as a regular injection.

When you have to inject large volumes of fluid in successive injections, the rush is non-existent. Methadone is very caustic. When it is mixed with sweeteners and preservatives and shit...

As seen on TV, Vein Killer: Pro Edition. Available in Cherry Red and Cool Blue Raspberry. Call. Now and receive a free trav-size bottle.

It really does kill your veins. I cant blame Methadone definitively but I can say thay my main vein was hardened by a single injection of Red Methadone Syrup. No rush to show for it.

Rectal Administration. Faster onset (similar to IV if you ask me, which is pretty in line with the pharmacokinetics of this drug), limited loss of BA and aside from whatever happens when things are introduces into the rectum. Some slight ane-flammation maybe.

Hey Opiate Killer. Im not gonna give yoi that talk down from the cliff. But, we both know whats up and I can tell you that this is not worth it.

Im not aware of any truly safe way to prepare this stuff. I feel that removing any water from the solution would only make it harder to inject. Methadone doesnt have much of a rush when given as a regular injection.

When you have to inject large volumes of fluid in successive injections, the rush is non-existent. Methadone is very caustic. When it is mixed with sweeteners and preservatives and shit...

As seen on TV, Vein Killer: Pro Edition. Available in Cherry Red and Cool Blue Raspberry. Call. Now and receive a free trav-size bottle.

It really does kill your veins. I cant blame Methadone definitively but I can say thay my main vein was hardened by a single injection of Red Methadone Syrup. No rush to show for it.

Rectal Administration. Faster onset (similar to IV if you ask me, which is pretty in line with the pharmacokinetics of this drug), limited loss of BA and aside from whatever happens when things are introduces into the rectum. Some slight ane-flammation maybe.

Thank you Keif, FUBAR and everyone else I didn’t know methadone has no rush really. I didn’t know it was caustic either so I’ll stay away from the needle on this one!

Just so everyone knows I’m gonna pass on this! Orally has been working pretty great anyways thanks for all the feedback guys

No problem OKiller. We all know that you onow what youre doing, but we all have stuff left to learn. It is unfortunate when someone has a bad experience, but we can use those experiences to help our fellows.

I was in the same position. I thought if I injected Methadone it would be so much better. I got my hands on intravenous catheters. Long story. I ise luer-lock syringes to put the Methadone liquid through the port in my catheter.

It still took 5 full 10ml syringes to get my dose in. As I watched all that nasty stuff going directly into my circulatory system, I could not help but feel uneasy.

It was so disappointing. Rectal administration is the way to go. Just throwing a number out there, IV gets you there 10%-15% faster than rectal?

Many of us Heroin addicts no dount loved that rush when we first experienced it, but I believe the majority of users choose injection as you get more for your money due to higher BA.

We did a cost/benefit analysis. Im not saying it was right, but we decided that the qualities of injection made it worth all of the negative qualities that can come with it.

So, as someone who has made this choice, as a fellow addict who liked to inject everything, the negatives of IVing Methadone syrup are just not worth what you get in return.

Also, Im not saying that it was entirely due to the Methadone, but I put a bottle of syrup into one of my main veins and it was hardened by the next day. It never came back.