• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How to prepare Cherry Oral Methadone solution for safe injection?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hi all!

I’m about to get a large amount of cherry oral methadone liquid.

I want to know a safe way to make it injectable.

That said, I will just dilute and cotton it and inject it the first time regardless but I would like to know safer methods for long term.

The solution has artificial sweeteners, dyes, etc.

Is there a way to safely prepare this for IV? Thanks

man.....you got a bad needle fixation, i don't wanna be a bummer but seriously if you wanna get better you gotta stop shooting up. Also, shooting that gunk carries a lot of health risks... Stay safe man.
He is right and I've said this as well, and you know we are right friend

You won't fit the amount you need to get fucked up in a syringe and it's full of bloody sugar or sweetner, you'll get a sugar type high too and fuck your viens up, abscesses etc, they add sugar/sweetner and dyes in there to stop people hitting it up

You won't fit the amount you need to get fucked up in a syringe and it's full of bloody sugar or sweetner, you'll get a sugar type high too and fuck your viens up, abscesses etc, they add sugar/sweetner and dyes in there to stop people hitting it up
Agreed only 3mg can fit on a blotter wish is 3000ug

You can get CHERRY Methadone? Cool.

I've injected regular methadone before and it was fine. It was sugar-free if that makes a difference (I imagine it does). What strength is it? If it's 1mg/ml you can't really get high without a huge syringe. I felt nice injecting it with a 10ml syringe but there was also 10mg diazepam in it.

Don't do it mate, it's too full of shit
I mean like everyone has said it
It's basically a very quick way to wreck your veins
And for fuck all gains 🎶 😁

Long story short: You're way better off drinking it for effect, and shooting water for that needle fixation

I kinda like the taste of regular methadone

Its been 18 years since I came off it I can't really remember although I vaguely remember chugging back glugs of it gets old lol, I like oramorph and thought it is similar to how I remember methadone

Apparently sugar free tastes like ass, cherry would ve nice though, I love cherry flavour

This sounds like a terrible idea.

man.....you got a bad needle fixation, i don't wanna be a bummer but seriously if you wanna get better you gotta stop shooting up. Also, shooting that gunk carries a lot of health risks... Stay safe man.

Aww man guys you’re no fun 😬 why does all the fun stuff have to be damaging to my health...

I haven’t done it yet but I’m gonna be honest I’m gonna at least try it when I get my take homes- I have 3 ml syringes so I can do 30 mg shot or maybe 60 mg if I hit 2 needles at once.

I’ve shot Suboxone many times which has orange dyes and artificial sweeteners. I’m sure shooting methadone once won’t kill me but I know I won’t make a habit of it

Aww man guys you’re no fun 😬 why does all the fun stuff have to be damaging to my health...

I haven’t done it yet but I’m gonna be honest I’m gonna at least try it when I get my take homes- I have 3 ml syringes so I can do 30 mg shot or maybe 60 mg if I hit 2 needles at once.

I’ve shot Suboxone many times which has orange dyes and artificial sweeteners. I’m sure shooting methadone once won’t kill me but I know I won’t make a habit of it
2 needles, at the exact same time? Thatd be some crazy shit

man, it'll work but it's pointless. methadone has no rush and isn't even that euphoric. You're better off taking it how it's supposed to, orally. Save your veins for real banging material haha.