• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to make you gear last? Any tips or methods anyone cares to share

Well guys I actually managed to do it to be fair though the guy was a bit late which is nothing new but he did promise not to be late so he sorted me a fat one and gave me a little rock of the expensive tt shit so I could have a smoke with him without dipping into mine ended up sorting my mate out early wasn't going to but I trusted him I was right to be was a man of his word and he was very happy with what I got well so was I actually it's strong shit im still nodding from smoking round his before I left an hour or two ago ahh gonna try find a ciggy a fag would be heavenly now doe..😁

What a feeling lol nothing like finding lost/forgotten drugs 🎉 go easy pal
Mate you got no idea I was already high as soon as I seem the brown powder from the excitement and the only people I could really show off to and express my joy was obviously you guys funny thing is if I had found it before I would not of got anything after but the timing was perfect it was yesterday at 5:30 am and it's 2 am next day now I knew I didn't bloody smoke it I did give up though and assumed I must have chucked it by accident best smoke I've had in ages to

I have changed the title and thread to a general how to make your gear last longer

Ended up missing the chemist yesterday was in horrible withdrawals all night and morning needless to say I was at that chemist bang on 9 faster than Speedy Gonzalez 😆 honestly that was one of the roughest withdrawals ever it's from all the gear which I ran out of the day before and I also didn't have my days methadone to keep me well because I slept in and missed the chemist then I woke up at 8pm realised I wasn't gonna be able to get any methadone for another 13 hours I knew I was in for a rough one I've done more full blown withdrawals now then I can count I have never gone the fourth day except for one time because I always seem to somehow scrape something together I'm a sick of being a slave to these drugs.

Hey guys. I know this sucks, but this isn't really a valid question. It's more philosophical or theoretical. We all know that the definition of our substance abuse is addiction. These things are often our only source of mental stability or emotional control. To ask how to make it last longer would be like asking any normal person "how do you make important things last"? The answer is that the things that we love are often fleeting in life and drugs have got to be among the most fleeting of things on this planet. There is no secret here.

I'm not saying I've never asked myself the same questions. I totally get it. I just don't think that this can actually be of value in terms of helping people be safe, which is our primary goal. I'm going to move this to Drug Culture, but I'm not sure if they can really sustain it either. It might be lounge material.

Hey guys. I know this sucks, but this isn't really a valid question. It's more philosophical or theoretical. We all know that the definition of our substance abuse is addiction. These things are often our only source of mental stability or emotional control. To ask how to make it last longer would be like asking any normal person "how do you make important things last"? The answer is that the things that we love are often fleeting in life and drugs have got to be among the most fleeting of things on this planet. There is no secret here.

I'm not saying I've never asked myself the same questions. I totally get it. I just don't think that this can actually be of value in terms of helping people be safe, which is our primary goal. I'm going to move this to Drug Culture, but I'm not sure if they can really sustain it either. It might be lounge material.
Well you know if you move it to the lounge then people can trash talk and it will ruin the thread and making heroin last longer means people will commit less crime and get in trouble to get their fix so just relax mate ok

And I never said their was any secret.. But their are ways some people know that can stretch the gear or get more from it especially from smoking I feel like it anyone else but me posted this thread you wouldn't have a problem..

You used to be a mod. You know where the thread goes. It doesn't belong in the lounge it belongs in Drug culture. I don't want to see people piss on your thread hence not the lounge. But stretching out your drugs or getting more out of them threads don't belong in here hence why he wanted it moved.

I don't believe for a second that if it was anyone but you he wouldn't feel that way. Doesn't matter who started the thread. It doesn't belong in a harm reduction forum.

And I never said their was any secret.. But their are ways some people know that can stretch the gear or get more from it especially from smoking I feel like it anyone else but me posted this thread you wouldn't have a problem..

This whole thing bums me out man. On one hand, I don't want our personal relationship to be a public matter and on the other, I do want everyone to know that I care for you and respect you like I do any other dedicated member of the forums. I think we got off on the wrong foot due to my sense of humor or lack of one, depending on where you stand on that divide.

I just have to file this type of thread in a wishful-thinking place. It's like saying I'm going to stand here and measure the volume of a bucket of water. We all might stand here and take guesses, but the truth is that a definitive answer will just never materialize. So, it sucks, but we have to accept the fact and move on to stuff we can actually help folks with.

I mean everytning I say about care and respect. I really do, so I hope we can get along for real

Well you know if you move it to the lounge then people can trash talk and it will ruin the thread and making heroin last longer means people will commit less crime and get in trouble to get their fix so just relax mate ok
Junk is junk