View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals How to make the highly euphoric coca leaf tea wine

tregar

Bluelighter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of print writings on the Divine Plant of the Incas, strong euphoria & psychedelic visions from coca leaf tea bags.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cocaethylene (coca leaf tea bags soaked in wine, the orally active & potent ingredient formed in the liver from cocaine + ethanol in the 1860's "Vin Mariani" wine popular with both Popes, Thomas Edison and scores of other famous people) increases the levels of serotonergic, noradrenergic, and dopaminergic neurotransmission in the brain by inhibiting the action of the serotonin transporter, norepinephrine transporter, and dopamine transporter. These pharmacological properties make cocaethylene a serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor [SNDRI; also known as a "triple reuptake inhibitor"].

Cocaethylene has a higher affinity for the dopamine transporter than does cocaine, but has a lower affinity for the serotonin and norepinephrine transporters. In McCance-Katz et alia's 1993 study cocaethylene "produced greater subjective ratings of 'High' in comparison with administration of cocaine or alcohol alone."

Years ago, put 6 teabags in my mouth, adding some baking soda, activated the tea, painted an entire barn one afternoon, endless effortless energy, so long as kept adding some bags into cheeks every hour or so. Only thing is it makes the teeth turn green color, not attractive in western society.

Yes, you can add coca leaf tea bags to a couple ounces of high alcohol wine (at least 18 percent alcohol like sherry wine, let it soak a while, drink wine, can get very high, nice very strong euphoria. You can squeeze 2 to 3 bags into 2 ounces of wine, very pleasant strong euphoria for at least 1.5 hour. This coca tea wine can be combined with other psychedelics for an incredibly euphoric psychedelic trip.
:wub:

Coca tea is served at all the restaurants in Bolivia, very common there. I never got much of anything out of the 6 bag tea, but the bags placed in cheek with baking soda works quite well for clean energy and coca tea contains more vitamins and minerals than most anything else.

There is a quote in the "coca leaf and cocaine papers" by Andrews and Solomon where the neurologist Paola Mantegazza way back when used to put amounts of coca leaf (coca leaf tea bags will substitute) in his cheeks with a pinch of baking soda. He has a chapter in the book, he got so freaking high, even to the point of psychedelic visions:

Page 38 "coca experiences" by Paola Mantegazza (1859) from "the coca leaf and cocaine papers":
An hour later I was sufficiently calm to write these words in a steady hand" "God is unjust because he made man incapable of sustaining the effect of coca all life long. I would rather have a life span of ten years with coca than one of 100000...(and here I had insered a line of zeros) centuries without coca."

Bad ass out of print book, 371 pages, all about the Divine plant of the Incas.

You really have to read the chapter by Paola Mantegazza (page 38-43) on his coca tea in the cheek experiences, mind blowing. He took many drachm amounts of coca leaf and got high as all get out.
:biggrin:

Page 40:
The maximum dose of coca I have every chewed is eighteen drachms in a day, taking the last ten in the evening, one after the other. It was the only time that I fully experienced the delirium of coca intoxication, and I must confess that I found this pleasure by far superior to all other physical sensations previously known to me.

Half an hour later I chewed two more drachms of the leaf, and my pulse rate increased immediately to 120. It was then that I started to have a sensation of extraordinary happiness; I dragged my feet as I walked and I distinctly felt my heart beating. I could not write except with great difficulty.

By the end of the following 2 hours I felt extremely happy. My pulse rate remained at 120; I lay in the happiest sensation of a full and active life. A quarter of an hour after having taken the last two drachms I begun to shut my eyes involuntarily and the most splended and unexpected phantasmagoria started to flit before my eyes.

Page 42, psychedelic visions from cheeks full of coca leaf with pinch of baking soda to activate, 3.8 gram = 1 drachme:
On another occasion, having chewed coca leaf after dinner, I began to hallucinate after the sixth drachme. This effect lasted for over 3 hours, in the course of which I chewed two more drachms. Although I was immersed in
a state of indescribable bliss, my consciousness was unimpaired and I was able to record some of the bizarre images that passed before my eyes swift as lightning. Here are a few; it should be kept in mind that for
each one I managed to transfer to paper...I missed ten on account of their rapid succession:

A cave of lace through the entrance of which can be seen, toward the back, a golden tortoise seated on a throne made of soap...

A battalion of steel pens fighting against an army of corkscrews...

Lightning, consisting of glass threads, piercing a whole Parmesan cheese crowned with ivy and berries...

A saffron inkwell from which is born an emerald mushrooms studded with rose fruits...

A ladder made of blotting paper lined with rattlesnakes from which several red rabbits with green ears come jumping down...

Plucked Chinese flowers with burning silver stamens...

Looms made of matchsticks upon which cicadas are weaving pine trees made of suphur...

On the day following this experiment I felt more vigorous than usual, in spite of the fact that the nigh I had only one hour's sleep.

How to make the highly euphoric coca leaf tea wine, last 2 pages of 2nd book, 5 to 6mg cocaine per tea bag soaked in wine converts to orally active more potent cocaethylene. More euphoric than cocaine and lasts x 1.5 times as long. (1.5 hour very strong euphoria).

Pic1: Last 2 pages: attached out of print writings on how to make euphoric psychedelic coca wine, soak two coca leaf tea bags per each 1oz of wine, then drink wine.

Pic2: Feminine spirit, meditation at the ruins

more reading, page 15, post #286: HPBCD DMT part 1 - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Attached Thumbnails​

• zzz coca leaf book cover (2).JPG
  • zzz coca leaf 1 (2).JPG
  • zzz coca leaf page 40.JPG
  • zzz coca leaf page 41.JPG
  • zzzz coca page 42.JPG
  • zzzz coca page 43.JPG
  • zzzz coca wine page 1 (2).JPG
  • zzzz coca wine page 2 (2).JPG
  • Feminine spirit, meditation at the ruins.PNG

Last edited:
Out of print writings on the Divine Plant of the Incas, strong euphoria & psychedelic visions from coca leaf tea bags.
I went through a period of chewing whole coca leaves with baking soda pretty regularly, which was good for being productive; mild, kind of like an oral amphetamine, but with that cocaine tendency to induce egomania and logorrhea.

I used some the powdered coca tea I had to make a coca liqueur, steeping it in some vodka for several days and then flavoring with some other stuff (triple sec, I think?)... it tasted pretty rough, but it definitely had much stronger euphoric effects, a real rush that I wasn't expecting.

Coca tea is a beautiful experience. Trails and whispers unlike any other experience I’ve had. Only problem, the coca delisse shipping to the states not easy and decocainized.

I remember a time you could buy a kilo of leaf of Amazon shipped domestic.. Wish I would’ve stocked up.

Cocaine to some extent, and especially the related alkaloids found in the plant, are definitely deliriant in nature. I hesitate to use the word psychedelic but it’s close.

Having tried full spectrum leaf extracts, the effect was more akin to nitrous/ketamine + cocaine then just cocaine itself. Almost a dissociative like quality.

I’ve had a couple batches of blow in my lifetime that I think had residual alkaloids too because the first few lines are normal but over time I’m stricken with stronger than normal paranoia and eventually full on hallucinations of these scary things.

Also talking with friends, we agree the after state is like a psychedelic but in a negative light. As you sit in bed wishing you could sleep thinking through all the negatives in your life, if you harness that correctly it can be used to change the things you aren’t happy about. Unfortunately though for many they simply snuff that out with more cocaine, heroin, what have you..

-GC

LIke G_chem, I remember when coca tea leaf boxes of 100 per box were sold on *mazon for cheap, along with 1 foot sections of bridgesii cactus, now you can't even buy any entheogens on *bay, only t-shirts or jewelry portraying the entheogen, just like Western man to turn it all into materialism.

Natural entheogens have been squashed by the pharmaceutical companies and teams of lawyers on all the sites while the Earth continues it's acceleration headfirst into climate crisis.

You can still order coca tea from Peru, it still has all the alkaloids, just have to use crypto. I still see some places carry a box of 100 for less than price of two movie tickets. Delisse is good stuff, it has all the alkaloids, use to buy it many years ago.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could let Peru and Bolivia sell the coca tea boxes in the states to legitimately make some money for their struggling economies?

William Martindale, author of "The Extra Pharmacopoeia" seriously suggested that Englishman should drink coca tea rather than tea.

Not a big fan of alcohol, so would stuff as many tea bags into a few oz of wine as could fit, let soak in fridge many hours, strain, drink, strong euphoric stuff for at least 1.5 hour, only used a few times many years ago, but remember those times as clear as a bell.

The median half-life of cocaethylene was 144.3 minutes (2.4 hours) whereas the median half-life of cocaine was 96.7 minutes (1.6 hours). Cocaethylene is orally potent at lower doses than cocaine (not orally potent) and was discovered to form in the liver in 1994. But the book mentioned above also lists a hosts of other active alkaloids in the coca leaf. There is a synergistic effect.

Last edited:
Very interesting post tregar - one thing I remember from the coca-leaf/baking soda toothpaste/cheeks bulging like a hamster days (think I managed 10 teabags in my cheeks at once - I looked a right fucking moron) - isn't the cocoethylene meant to be pretty unhealthy for you?

Ismene2 said:
Very interesting post tregar - one thing I remember from the coca-leaf/baking soda toothpaste/cheeks bulging like a hamster days (think I managed 10 teabags in my cheeks at once - I looked a right fucking moron) - isn't the cocoethylene meant to be pretty unhealthy for you?
Is coacethylene unhealthy? I don't know Ismene2 (good to see you again by the way). I'm suggesting it only be used once every 2 weeks, if even that to "add onto the effects" of a psychedelic trip....to enhance the euphoria even more, to be used sparingly only once in a great while, this is how I trip once every 2 weeks below and I only trip twice a month, I work the entire weekend every other week. P.S. one of the places I saw that ships delisse coca tea cheaply also ships it discrete, and reviews report it still being received by people in the states & UK with no problems, and they ship receive guarantee.

(16) Phenethylamines - Sublingual 90mg HPBCD DMT + 30mg sublingual harmine + 350mg oral THH + 300ug LSD analogue | Bluelight.org

In other words, I'm only suggesting this cocaethylene tea be used along with an LSD style trip or similar once in a great while if desired to add onto the effects of the trip. I'm a big fan of THH + LSD/LSD analogue style trips as they feel very much like mescaline, so if one wanted to, they could add in a shot of wine enhanced with many bags of coca leaf to up the euphoria up even more for many hours, not suggesting this coca wine tea be used more than twice a month. I"ve read reports of others using coca leaf to enhance psychedelic trips in the past to great effect.

Last edited:
@tregar Ive been getting more curious about coca wine. It seems the ethanol also increases oral BA by 300% at 1g/kg ethanol!

My worry though is the hydrolysis of the cocaine.. Any idea how long this can sit on the shelf before we’re looking at benzoylecgonine?

-GC