Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines How to increase the potential of a drug before suicide

Salino438

Greenlighter
Good day, dear Bluelight community.

At the beginning of my message, I apologize for the inconvenience and my poor knowledge of English. I am well aware that this is the wrong place for such a topic, but if allowed, I would like to try my luck because I really don't know what to do and I believe that I will find intelligent and helpful people here.

It is not my goal to waste your time or to bother you, but at best to find a solution. I fully understand if my message is too long and you have no interest in reading it. I respect this decision and ask you to forgive the harassment.

I am a relatively young man who was born into a very alcoholic family with various facial and body deformities. In addition, since childhood I have mainly fed on processed products (mostly sugar and white flour). This combination has resulted in complete degeneration.

Despite several surgical interventions, most of the damage could no longer be corrected. Please do not get me wrong. I do not follow a sedentary lifestyle, but always try my best to participate in "real" life every day.

When it comes to the external appearance, I pay attention to short, clean finger- and toenails, white, straight teeth in connection with a tongue scraper (morning and evening), a freshly shaved face, an upright posture thanks to the standing desk, fresh, simple clothes, full hair, physical activity (endurance and weight training) and wholesome, organic food (mainly lots of vegetables, fruit in all colors, fermented products such as sauerkraut, purified water and animal products such as game meat, eggs from hens and quails, bone broth, wild salmon, sardines, raw milk | butter and cheese). Occasionally nuts that are soaked overnight to reduce "anti-nutrients" such as phytic acid in this case. When I sleep, I do not use artificial light in the evening (for melatonin, pinoline or REM and SWS cycles). Complete renunciation of nicotine, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, fast food, medication, illegal substances, soft drinks and alcohol only on special occasions such as birthdays or weddings, etc.

In other words, I pay close attention to the microbiome and follow Weston Andrew Valleau Price's dietary guidelines.

Nevertheless, I am teased every day by people on the street (insults and social exclusion due to my deformations + unattractive facial features). While other people all start their own families and get married, I am alone and socially isolated with no hope of a future.

People like me would have been dead for a long time without medical help. Nature would immediately exterminate me because of "bad genetics". Unfortunately, that is the brutal truth. No value for a society, so to speak.

Because of this, I want to finally end this life and commit suicide. Before that takes place, however, I want to dare to do an "experiment" and try a strong psychedelic substance (e.g. N,N-DMT) to see whether there is still hope, which I cannot believe.

Since I'm almost dead (at least psychologically), I want to get the most out of this experience. To this day I have not used any psychoactive drugs, but I have noted a few points that are said to enhance such an "adventure".

- some nootropics like Piracetam, Noopept, Selank, Semax
- sexual abstinence for several weeks
- "Dieta" (raw food without any spices or herbs)
- medicinal mushrooms (Lion's Mane, Chaga, Reishi, Cordyceps)
- nutrient-rich algae such as spirulina and chlorella (cracked cell wall)
- Consumption in complete darkness (with a vaporizer such as Glass Sherlock VG) for the purpose of the pineal gland and natural release of DMT.

Everything in high doses.

Do you have any further tips or advice for increasing a "trip"? I'm already at the end, so it wouldn't matter if it leads to death. I would be really happy about your answers.

Thank you very much for reading my message and all the best to you and your families.

I won't claim to know what it's like to be you. We each have our unique conditions and struggles and yours sound formidable. I don't doubt that I would have the same thoughts as you if I were in your position.

I just want to point out that, reading what you've written, I can't help but be struck by someone who is a fighter. It sounds like you've risen above and beyond your "place", in spite of the pain. You do not sound like someone who has given up on this world. Obviously only you know how to make the call about your own life, but maybe there's a way for you to find peace in this world, even in the face of all that is unfair and hurtful. Often it feels like nothing substantial ever changes... but sometimes life changes on a dime. Your future may be different from what you imagine.

Whatever you choose and whatever happens, I wish you the best.

I highly respect you on many levels. I can tell you’ve truly done your research and are trying hard on the health side of things. I also believe this psychedelic experience could show you what you need to see.

My first tip is don’t stop at just one. Try multiple psychedelics and empathogens before you decide to leave. MDMA mixed with Mescaline or LSD could serve you well.

My phones going weird on me and it’s hard to see my screen but soon as I get it fixed I’d like to say more. I’ll be back hopefully soon :)

-GC

@Salino438 before going through the whole suicide thing, you should just write a movie script,
you are a damn good writer.

personally I am not sure if you have to optimize your trip, any taste of psychedelic resonance will be a treat and a heavy trip may knock you off your resolve to check out so soon.

With introspective trips I think the media you consume and thoughts you dwell on in the week leading up to it tend to show up as themes in a trip.

It sounds like you're looking for a spiritual type experience so I'd advise that you spend a week or two before hand reading books or watching videos on the topic. Practicing meditation is good as it gives you good practice for navigating your mind. I'd also recommend reading/ watching some Alan Watts. He has some good talks on YouTube about finding ones purpose in existence and the universe.

Also if you're going to be doing something like LSD or psilocybin that lasts a bit longer, have pencils and paper handy. I've had some real emotional breakthroughs while writing and drawing my thoughts and feelings.

With introspective trips I think the media you consume and thoughts you dwell on in the week leading up to it tend to show up as themes in a trip.
I don't feel the same.

My hallucinations when I trip seem to be mostly random and a product of my brain's addiction to pattern recognition.

The media we consume really lives in our generic waking consciousness and not in our subconsciousness IMO (OK, that's not true, ads do effect us subconsciously, what I'm saying is they don't show up in psychedelic states)

I have never once seen a CEV on 400ug LSD that looked like a coca cola advertisement

maybe others are different

I don't feel the same.

My hallucinations when I trip seem to be mostly random and a product of my brain's addiction to pattern recognition.

The media we consume really lives in our generic waking consciousness and not in our subconsciousness IMO (OK, that's not true, ads do effect us subconsciously, what I'm saying is they don't show up in psychedelic states)

I have never once seen a CEV on 400ug LSD that looked like a coca cola advertisement

maybe others are different
Perhaps I phrased this badly. I didn't mean actual visual hallucinations so much as the thoughts and such. So if I've been dwelling on a problem for a while I might get a new perspective on it during the trip.

Tbf tho I did trip back in april/may 2020 and did briefly see a tree look like a coronavirus molecule and my friends face looking like Joe Exotic

I am going to keep this brief. There is a lot I would like to say, but I don't know how to say it.

You seem to have a beautiful soul. I am sorry that you have to deal with so much. It seems you were dealt a bad hand, but there is always hope.

I have no idea what it'd like to walk in your shoes, down the path your life has taken. I do suffer from chronic and at times, severe depression. I have attempted suicide twice and deal with suicidal ideation very regularly.

I myself have taken psychedelics while badly suicidal. As a last ditch effort so to speak. I've had the mindset of "if this trip doesn't help then I can still kill myself afterwards"
The psychedelic experience helps me every single time. Are they easy and fun experiences? No, but they are enlightening and do lend me hope. I can say that I'm still alive today thanks to Psychedelic drugs and MDMA.

My best friend also has been on the brink of suicide and consumed a large dose of mushrooms. That was 2 years ago and he is still alive thanks to that psychedelic journey. He did them by himself, but I am still incredibly thankful for that experience and for psychedelics because I still have my best friend.

I'm not one to recommend people try psychedelics willy-nilly. In this instance I think that it is well worth the risk. You seem like a good person and you have a life worth living. If you feel that psychedelics may help then go for it.

I've never used DMT for my depression. I usually use LSD or Psilocybin Mushrooms. They both help but Psilocybin seems to help a bit better and for longer periods of time. I don't doubt that DMT would be helpful. I would recommend to be open to other psychedelics. DMT is insanely powerful but the experience is short. I feel that sometimes tripping for at least a couple of hours can be beneficial. It gives one more time to analyze things and gain answers.

Best of luck to you. I truly hope that you find peace in your journey

At the beginning of my message, I apologize for the inconvenience and my poor knowledge of English. I am well aware that this is the wrong place for such a topic, but if allowed, I would like to try my luck because I really don't know what to do and I believe that I will find intelligent and helpful people here.

It is not my goal to waste your time or to bother you, but at best to find a solution. I fully understand if my message is too long and you have no interest in reading it. I respect this decision and ask you to forgive the harassment.

I am a relatively young man who was born into a very alcoholic family with various facial and body deformities. In addition, since childhood I have mainly fed on processed products (mostly sugar and white flour). This combination has resulted in complete degeneration.

Despite several surgical interventions, most of the damage could no longer be corrected. Please do not get me wrong. I do not follow a sedentary lifestyle, but always try my best to participate in "real" life every day.

When it comes to the external appearance, I pay attention to short, clean finger- and toenails, white, straight teeth in connection with a tongue scraper (morning and evening), a freshly shaved face, an upright posture thanks to the standing desk, fresh, simple clothes, full hair, physical activity (endurance and weight training) and wholesome, organic food (mainly lots of vegetables, fruit in all colors, fermented products such as sauerkraut, purified water and animal products such as game meat, eggs from hens and quails, bone broth, wild salmon, sardines, raw milk | butter and cheese). Occasionally nuts that are soaked overnight to reduce "anti-nutrients" such as phytic acid in this case. When I sleep, I do not use artificial light in the evening (for melatonin, pinoline or REM and SWS cycles). Complete renunciation of nicotine, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, fast food, medication, illegal substances, soft drinks and alcohol only on special occasions such as birthdays or weddings, etc.

In other words, I pay close attention to the microbiome and follow Weston Andrew Valleau Price's dietary guidelines.

Nevertheless, I am teased every day by people on the street (insults and social exclusion due to my deformations + unattractive facial features). While other people all start their own families and get married, I am alone and socially isolated with no hope of a future.

People like me would have been dead for a long time without medical help. Nature would immediately exterminate me because of "bad genetics". Unfortunately, that is the brutal truth. No value for a society, so to speak.

Because of this, I want to finally end this life and commit suicide. Before that takes place, however, I want to dare to do an "experiment" and try a strong psychedelic substance (e.g. N,N-DMT) to see whether there is still hope, which I cannot believe.

Since I'm almost dead (at least psychologically), I want to get the most out of this experience. To this day I have not used any psychoactive drugs, but I have noted a few points that are said to enhance such an "adventure".

- Consumption in complete darkness (with a vaporizer such as Glass Sherlock VG) for the purpose of the pineal gland and natural release of DMT.

Do you have any further tips or advice for increasing a "trip"? I'm already at the end, so it wouldn't matter if it leads to death. I would be really happy about your answers.

Thank you very much for reading my message and all the best to you and your families.
Firstly, welcome to Bluelight <3
Secondly, I am really sorry to hear about your circumstances and I will not pretend to imagine what life has been like for you. But please do not kill yourself. It is not the answer you're looking for.
However to respond to your questions, I don't know much about the stack, but I personally would recommend you smoke some DMT.

Id recommend a ketamine intravenous infusion for or maybe a large oral dose of it.

Ultimately the truth is that life is too rare to give up in situations as difficult as yours. Essentially, intractable physical pain is the only acceptable course of action in this regard.

It's a beautiful world filled with all kinds of people . Some of them are unbelievably kind and a lot of them are reprehensibley wicked but most are just somewhere in between. We're a spectrum and every kind of person imaginable exists and they're all spread out all over.

I think you've had a sheltered life, and I'm sorry for that, but there is so much more than what you've seen so far. There is so much beauty in the world, so many fleeting moments both human and in nature, and leaving without witnessing as many as possible would be a tragic waste. They're worth seeing alone, but I don't think you'll always be alone.

I hope your trip helps you see that.

@Salino438 I mentioned that I think you are a good writer.
reading these posts from good people, it occurs to me, that what you see is a different world than others see.

I think you do not see a beautiful world full of possibility, but instead a closed world reacting to your face and other superficiality.
The human social world could be seen as the cruellest instrument of brutality and hurt possible, and there is no escape from it at any turn.
This and the lingering effects of pain drives one to seek exit.
At the same time there are provisions for those of us who fall through the cracks, so that some minimal support exists, and can be used.

That said, the real value in life is the mind, nothing else can produce ideas worth fighting and dying for, and death is already the door upon which you are knocking.

my plea for you is to turn to the mind, study the mind and apply the mind to make ideas or write what comes to mind because you can, as long as you suffer life, you can make something of value with your mind. you can do it in spite of the cruel social world. you can do it with psychedelics or no psychedelics. you can do it for yourself, you can turn your back on cruelty, on society, on people who hurt, and focus on your mind's creations exclusively, and forget suicide which is not the game you intended to play in the first place. Don't let ignorant cruelty make decisions for you.

Dear Salino438, first please consider that the people that hurt your feelings are only a few of many and that they are not good people and do not represent. You should not let a few such evil minded people affect you. Please also consider there are more good people and that they do not mean any harm when they sympathise with you. In a depression sad memories become all to encompassing, and the world can seem just cruel and hopeless, but this is the depression that obfuscates the good in the world and the good memories. You seem to me like an intelligent person with a caring mind and you do not deserve to feel bad, your life has a lot of value and you should feel proud of it. I think you should talk to people in real life that you feel depressed and have had some suicidal thoughts, often just talking about it will release the sad emotional pressure you feel and it passes.

Nature and humanity certainly does not want you dead. And you should not let some cultural ideas of marriage and such hold you back from happiness, consider a lot of people are actually quite miserable in marriage and a lot of people prefer not to have a family - it's not necessarily something that makes people happy either, it's a lot of work, worry and sometimes conflict also. I know lack of physical contact and social interaction makes you feel depressed over time, but a lot of people live like this, old people for example. Perhaps there is some way you can pay for some physical comfort boosts out of depression, like most people do, to get you over the worst of this lack of physical contact. Here where I live relationships between handicapped and also non-handicapped is something that is quite normal. Your future can change, and you can seek out, search for and find the right people. Good people. Consider also there is so much more to life like books, music, art, botany, hobbies, companion animals, may I suggest feeding the free birds, and fun and interesting knowledge, things and people on e.g. the internet.

On your question on triping and boosting it somehow I think you may be wasting your money, and the better option is to just try a lower dose of a psychedelic, psilocybin probably preferable over LSD. It lasts shorter and does not affect dopamin like LSD does, which makes for a less confusing and exhausting experience - and it can feel quite exhausting over time at high dosages. Then wait and see if it improves your mood over the next weeks and months, it probably will, and then try it again if you liked the experience, it can be a bit overwhelming and six months to a year is better to wait between psychedelics, but some people like it a lot and do it more often. You should find a nice quiet place away from stressful surroundings and noises. Nature is often ideal because of all the interesting botany to watch, some place you would find nice and pleasant otherwise also. Prepare with meditation over some weeks, calm and good music, and try to empty your mindset also of negative thoughts as it can make the trip less fun. Relax and try to enjoy the visual experience without worrying- there is no need to worry, it will show you there is very many more wonderful experiences of sensing that you have not noticed ever before, and it will research suggests grow new nerve connections and strengthen existing nerve connections, this can help people out of a depressive brain. Music can be fun also.

The best of luck my friend.

Last edited: