• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how to give good shotguns ?

StEzZy

Bluelighter
What does it take to give a good shotty ? Does it depend on how the blunt is rolled or how hard you blow ?? I've seen people give huge ones and others where just air comes out and no smoke... whats the trick ?

I'm asssuming you mean passing the hit from one person to another.
I think it all depends on timing. If you take a really big hit off the blunt but don't inhale it really deep into your lungs (don't suck anymore air after u stop hitting), then breath down the other person's throat and some how let them know to start inhaling right when u exhale, it should work perfect.
All depends on one set of lungs contracting while the other expands at the same time..

loose blunts are better. after you take your hit ash the blunt so you don't get shit in your mouth. put the cherry end in your mouth and exhale. don't exhale too lightly or it'll be a weak shotty. if you exhale real hard you'll give a killer shot gun and who ever is receiving either take it in full or cough out thier lungs

If you grab the person from behind and pick them up and shake them while you giving it works well. Have you ever heard of a power hitter? It's a auto-matic shotgun using a joint. You should check them out at your local head shop.

BON- FIRE, BOOKEM BOOKEM~!
Ive once taken a gangstah assed shotty before, i call it a Hialeah Heater since ive only experienced these shottys from them hialeah boiz.
regular shotgun situation, shooter inhalez smoke, turns blunt around and puts it in their mouth.
diffrence is that instead of swallower taking it in through theyre mouth, when the blower starts blowing smoke out, you breath it all up your nose.
you would think that it would burn the living shit out of your nostrils or clog u up but it doesnt AT ALL. its sorta the same anatomical flowthrough as coke (ive never done coke nor am i for it but i do study up on all drugs) in which it hits ur mucus glands and enters ur system quicker *mightve worded that out wrong with the glands reference.. its too early*
I personally like the original more but Heating up was a cool experience.
smoke a doobie and call me in the mornin >;)

I always burn my mouth when I try it :(
I'll stick to sucking on joints, does the job for me.

hell this works great. take a gun, MAKE SURE THE GUN ISNT LOADED!!!!!! and put a metal pipe w/ a cap on it in the part where you load the bullets and blow in the bowl through the barrell and have the other person suck on the end of the barrell!! you get really huge hits and you get fucked up too!!!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure taking a shotgun through your nose shouldn't make any difference as compared to through your mouth. The coke passage way you are talking about is the mucus membrain, and the reason coke is absorbed is because it is water soluble. THC isn't. Thus, inhaling through your nose shouldn't make a difference. However, there is the ongoing debate as to whether xanax is more potent by insufflation. It isn't water soluble, so perhaps there is another means of absorption their.
As for giving shotguns, taking a hit before you blow it is essential. It's amazing how few people know that. Then make sure you breath out hard. Get that blunt burning and knock them over.