• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how to catch oxycodone addiction early?

I bet 99% of people posting in here tried to use some form of your "strategy", that they could stop whenever they wanted just like that.... This 'strategy' is actually more like Famous Last Words....

AKA the rapid descent into addiction from only on the weekends to every 2 hours and it still not being enough, a hostage in your own cage that you built with your own choices. There is no early warning system for opioid addiction, by the time you have a problem, you'll know that you missed your chance to not make the worst decision of your fucking life and then you'll be here thinking exactly what siq said... "good luck with that buddy."
Yeah like they say in the program... "Our best thinking got us here."

im gonna start using oxy a lot and im making a scheduale for when to use to avoid addiction and wanna know how to see when your starting to get addicted while you can still easily quit or use less before its too late. would there be any obvious signs of slight addiction? any withdrawl symptoms that would mean im hooked i can look for before they're too much to handle?

Your first 7 words say it all. You already like oxy, and plan on using it a lot. You've already got an addictive mindset, one I recognize because I have it as well. This plan WILL fail. The only way you can do oxy recreationally is by having crappy connects, being broke... scratch that. Even if you're broke, you'll find a way. I just spent 3 months in jail, and in that time one friend has OD'd, one has turned complete whore to score drugs, one had a nasty accident related to drugs. Me, I'm lucky I guess, still here, still fighting liking opiates too much.

My first "run" on opiates, I had no idea about addiction or w/d and didnt experience my first w/d until about 18 months in.

The only person I know who can do opiates on any basis is a friend who binges at the beginning of the month when he gets his money, after all bills are paid. Believe me tho, if he had the means to do it more, he'd be doing it.