• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how to achieve a spiritual journey

^I believe you mean Syrian Rue instead of Rye?

Lol, I can't believe I spelled it "rye".. that's sleep deprivation for you :D :D

"Enlightenment is achieved by understanding that we are all connected and the proper way to live is to project only love to others, that the energy you output is what the universe will give back to you, whether positive or negative. and then working to live your life that way when in any state of mind, no matter how sober or depressed or angry you are. Drugs are not necessary to achieve this state, although they can certainly help to reveal it and cement it. A lot of what you experience on psychedelics is not necessarily the truth, which is a common trap for many."
amen xorkoth

I used to think that psychedelics were the key to moving into a permenant state of higher consciousness. i went all out, taking everything i could find as often as i could. but after nearly five years of this i figured out that they were kinda just halting my spiritual practice. psychedelics did open my mind to many new ideas and states of consciousness, but in the end its just another drug (the most useful in my opinion, but still a drug). dxm, in my opinion is less a psychedelic than a dissasociative, true you trip, but i never had much revelations even at high doses, to each his own though. also, the bad parts of trips can be some of the most revealing moments of your life.... if you really want a spiritual journey check out ayahuasca. good luck experimenting

ps, try meditation and breathing exercises on psychedelics.

Stop saying his drug choice isn't good enough, he made his choice, maybe hes against freebasing DMT and maybe he just wants to do DXM for his own reasons? Your supposed to answer HIS question! Not to tell him his drugs arn't good enough.

Stop saying his drug choice isn't good enough, he made his choice, maybe hes against freebasing DMT and maybe he just wants to do DXM for his own reasons? Your supposed to answer HIS question! Not to tell him his drugs arn't good enough.

THANK YOU!
as i said before, i've done shrooms before and had a bad experience so i'm going to do dxm until i'm more comfortable with psychedelics. and also as i've said before, there's a lot of people that DO use dxm for spiritual reasons.....here's a link

http://www.dextroverse.org/spirituality.html

jeez, chill, i said to each his own, i also said that I (obviously not everyone) never had a 'spiritual' experience on dxm. by the way winner!! ayahuasca isnt freebasing dmt, read up.

Don't want to get to involved in the dissasociative vs tryptamines discussion. But for me I have bashed the hell out of k and found that in the end I was just going back to the same place again and again. (but that's just me). The two together though, now that is a VERY interesting experience.

But as to you question, perhaps http://www.egodeath.com/ will help you find what you seek.

Send me a post card from nirvana will you :)

Some may say:

In order to find what you seek; you first have to create a ritual, ask the universe what your looking for, keep your mind open wile you quiet your thoughts and just listen to whats inside you. The answer are with in us already.

we also have to be comfortable with ourselves, love our selfs and the world around us. Most people tend to search out-wards instead of in-wards and fail to find what there looking for. We where born into this earth with all the answers already, but as we grow and experience this human experience people tend to forget and loss our focus. After all where all spiritual beings occupying the human body experiencing the human experience.

For what we learn here determines where we journey next, after our time we experience here on mother earth.

Then on the other hand :
we could only be, just a bunch of neurons moving throw life acquiring these learned behaviors, memories and experiences until the time we die. Thats it the facet get shut off primitively, there nothing more after life here on earth.

Why i used these two concepts is to show you that there is no proof that there is anything after life here on earth, every thing that is who we are is based on what we chose to believe in as we journey from new born babies to old age.

Personally I know that the words that I chose, that come forth out of my mouth, have created my reality witch has brought me to where I am now. With all the material things I've enjoyed in life to date. I chose to use the path of Psychedelics to show me what I needed to learn I personally believe that this is just the first step to something more much more, after I pass through this human experience we all share.

its your choice to be happy or sad glade or mad a taker or receiver.
You can do this with psychedelics quickly or take the longer road of trials
and errors to achieve what you seek.

Namaste

Last edited:
This is just IMO:

I think its kind of dangerous to seek with a specific goal in mind; just wander, and be ready to turn on a dime and change everything up at the drop of a hat. We live in a relativistic universe which necessarily means that there are few (if any) absolute truths; so always be ready to switch things up to another point of relativity -- try not to stagnate into one viewpoint. Personally (and again this is just IMO) I think that's the real key to spiritual experience -- riding the waves of the moment and cherishing the experience.

cant think of too many truths roger, aside from nothing is permanant.
"Personally (and again this is just IMO) I think that's the real key to spiritual experience -- riding the waves of the moment and cherishing the experience."
agreed!

okay, so i'm still robo trippin right now, but basically, i got what i was looking for.

i went on a spirtual journey, it was amazing, well.....after it......

during the spirtual journey, i was very very depressed and was thinking about life itself and i dont exactly remember what happened but it made me love life so much more.....dxm made me realize how valuable life is and it made me feel connected to the world and it has gotten rid of my depression....well....for right now at least hahah

okay, so i'm still robo trippin right now, but basically, i got what i was looking for.

i went on a spirtual journey, it was amazing, well.....after it......

during the spirtual journey, i was very very depressed and was thinking about life itself and i dont exactly remember what happened but it made me love life so much more.....dxm made me realize how valuable life is and it made me feel connected to the world and it has gotten rid of my depression....well....for right now at least hahah

win =D. now its time to apply what you've learnt...

Basically just ask yourself "who am I?" to trigger a "spiritual journey". That question was forced upon me after taking some 2ce and my life has been a trip since.

Where spiritual being experiencing the human experience, Its all about looking in-wards the answers are and have alway been with-in us already. The trick is;
all you have to do is quiet your mind and listen
Cheers