• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How strong is Halcion (triazolam)?

^ No-Well
sort of. The problem is that it has poor BA%, unlike most Benzodiazepines, so the P.O dose/conversion would be higher;

0.5mg SDU, if not mistaken(that would be like 5-10mg Valium, or roughly equivalent to alprazolam

(range .25-1mg w/ interindividual variability- possibly 0.125-0.25 IV

The whole reason I snorted them was due to the oral BA being 44% vs the intranasal method of 98%. So for my first appointment it was actually as if I'd done 4 tablets. That's probably why they kind of freaked out. With the BA being so much higher I just couldn't resist. The other reason was that I am flat out so afraid of dentists I can't even put it in words. The good news was that I didn't remember anything at all. I mean absolutely zip. So at the end of the day, all's well that ends well.

I truly think halcyon is a perfect “call it a night no matter the time” benzo. I took .25 of some xanax earlier, and the halcyon literally makes the wild social jungle i went thru much more “understandable” and “accepting”, even through a slight coca binge. Its a perfect night out benzo, but with anything to have experience and a level-head. It’s my lullaby to an experience better remembered but best rested on. It’s my favorite reflection benzo, if that makes sense lmao