• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How should I (the boyfriend) treat a Hot Wife?

Brad F.

Greenlighter
I’m meeting a woman this weekend that has been in a 30-year relationship and she is looking for a boyfriend. I’ve chatted a little bit with her (enough to be comfortable that this thing has a pretty good chance of actually being real – she hasn’t asked me to buy anything, yet) and she tells me that she is happily married but that her AND her husband want to add this to their relationship. I’m sure that we will discuss exactly what she wants but I’d like to get some opinions. I tend to be the guy that ends up as a woman’s friend (NOT boyfriend). Yes, I’m “that guy”. The nice guy… I guess that’s why, at age 47, divorced, attractive, have all my hair, in great physical condition and (I must be) the town’s most eligible bachelor but I’m single and looking for alternate ways to satisfy my urges. Women tend to not want to have sex with the nice guy!

My guess is that I still treat her like a lady but with an emphasis on wanting to bang her! Do I push for sex on the first date? Do I push?? Is that what she is looking for? Aggressive? She says that one reason that she is doing this is to feel attractive and wanted.

I’m meeting a woman this weekend that has been in a 30-year relationship and she is looking for a boyfriend. I’ve chatted a little bit with her (enough to be comfortable that this thing has a pretty good chance of actually being real – she hasn’t asked me to buy anything, yet) and she tells me that she is happily married but that her AND her husband want to add this to their relationship. I’m sure that we will discuss exactly what she wants but I’d like to get some opinions. I tend to be the guy that ends up as a woman’s friend (NOT boyfriend). Yes, I’m “that guy”. The nice guy… I guess that’s why, at age 47, divorced, attractive, have all my hair, in great physical condition and (I must be) the town’s most eligible bachelor but I’m single and looking for alternate ways to satisfy my urges. Women tend to not want to have sex with the nice guy!

My guess is that I still treat her like a lady but with an emphasis on wanting to bang her! Do I push for sex on the first date? Do I push?? Is that what she is looking for? Aggressive? She says that one reason that she is doing this is to feel attractive and wanted.

Mhmmm..so were are you located Brad- you sound like a fun hook up. And I am also attractive. Single, great body,.. Too hot people could have fun together!

Oh dear so much about partners of passion rather than partners of need and love.

At my age and stage in life, I’m learning that sex and love can be two completely different things. Both are necessary but difficult to find. I’m figuring out that new love is even harder to find. I have friends and family to love, so I’ve started to focus on the sex angle. As for the couples that do this; I’ve heard many of them say that it simply enhances their relationship. It’ll be interesting to actually meet and get to know one so that I can see for myself. I believe it! It’s a simple matter of realizing that sex and love can be different things.

Meet them both, get to know them in that what they expect from the arrangement and let them know what you're looking for and if everything is up and up, go for it. I've been there and done it and it has been some of the best sex in my life, without strings. Most of them have continued for a reasonable time before you or the couple decides that they want to experience someone else with different moves or attitude. Maybe after the first time, they or you will decide that it isn't what they expected and will end it. Doesn't mean that you were bad just that they or you were expecting something else from the experience. This is why it is important to express what each wants and setting of rules before hand. Just as in marriage, all sex needs to be openly communicated. Red flag would be if anyone of the partisipant's wants anything behind the others back!!! Run and run fast!!!

I will give you then benefit of the doubt and assume you are telling us everything. I have been that type of guy you are talking about. I am a network engineer so my nature is straight up computer nerd. Hahahaha. I even had the glasses to make it look like I wanted to look. However, many women have been mistaken to not see who I can be. Except I have been described as dangerously unassuming and that has been a big advantage. I look like a nerd now with some grey hair. I am 48 year old nerd too with the job and the hair cut to match. Maybe the only difference and what most don't suspect when they meet me at my job is I am also a amateur bodybuilder so under the button down shirt I have some substance to work with. But that is seldom known until we are getting naked. Hahahaha. This is a real advantage in those situations. Let her decide how far she is willing to go on a forts date (make sure it is a real date too and not just s coffee to meet and say hello. Leadership is what she wants. Someone how knows what he wants and isn't afraid to express it. So you can use your words very freely and with no reason to hold back. Just ask he near the end of the night if sh would like to come back to your. place. If she says yes then she is expecting you to lead the way a bit. She needs to know you are the guy in the relationship from the start. This could open en entire world for you. There are so many women of all ages, races and backgrounds that have no access to a man. I mean a guy who is nice and pleasant to be around but can take control of the evenings activities. I made a great couple of years of having women just like that. I had women from so many different countries I had to make it a bigger challenge. I once decided that my goal was to duck 3 different women from three different countries and north American didn't count. I was able to do that a few times. Keep in mind that many of these girls/women where into it and I NEVER had to force anything.
At that time in my life I was not in a place for a relationship and I was 100% honest with everyone of my midnight girlfriends. I had lost my fiancé a couple of years before I went all wild and crazy. She death had hit me hard and I wasn't looking for love at that time. It was a great way to heal and move on for me. I am married now (about 18 months now) and it is great. I feel that being wild helped me later.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, we won't be able to answer what she is looking for. You'll have to figure that out from your communications with her or ask her. You know, with certainty, that she wants to feel attractive and wanted—so work with that.

But I will say, please be careful if you proceed with this encounter.