HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST *ROLLED*?

I was (and am) 21. I was nowhere near mature enough in high school to handle E. My brain would have melted and oozed out my ears.

my first roll was when i was 16 and well now i am still 16 yeah... but i will be 17 in a couple of months
------------------
Peace out
much love and lots of huggs
kiddie
PLUR= the way to a better world :)

Hm, when I was 16, which I am now 17, and I look back, and I think that was too young. That is ok, because I have had so much fun:) Much Love amy

I was 32, and still am.
My first drug besides alcohol. I agree too with those that say highschool age is too young, I know I couldn't have handled it then. But I wouldn't have waited till 32 either if I would've known!
------------------
"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda :)

15/------> 21 now
smile.gif

My first roll was last June 4th. I was 18, and I just turned 19 today ( Dec. 12th ), i think that I started rolling at the perfect time, right after high school graduation on my way to college.
------------------
Spider...Tom...Shibz

*WOW* I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT I AM NOT ALONE! BUT I DID WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS OUT THERE W/ YOUNGER BRO'S OR SISTER'S THAT YOU SHOULD REALLY TALK TO THEM IF THEY *REALLY* WANT TO TRY THIS. WHEN I FIRST e'D MY OLDER BRO DIDN'T WANT ME TO... HE WAS REALLY SCARED THAT SOMETHING WOULD GO REALLY *WRONG* OR THAT I WOULD GET OUT OF CONTROL. BUT I AM AM VERY HAPPY THAT HE WAS BY MY SIDE SINCE THE FIRST TIME. I WOULD HAVE DONE IT ANYWANYS BUT HAVING HIM THERE WAS JUST SOO MUCH BETTER! AT THE TIME HE WAS ONLY 17 AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY WE DID NOT MESS UP OUR LIVES BY DOING e SO EARLY. HE IS ABOUT TO GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE (MY BRO THE SOON TO BE ENGINEER!) AND I AM IN MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE AND DOING GREAT.
smile.gif
BUT THATKS TO ALL FOR RESPONDING!
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR TO ALL!

i rolled for the first time this past summer...i was 18 years old (19 now) and we went to this amazing club. the whole nite was surreal to me, i couldnt believe how easy it was. just swallow a pill and it was possible to feel that amazing. it was better than anything i could have imagined....

22, I'm 23 now. I didn't let myself do any drugs before I finished University (x-cept shrooms in the summer with a certain special group of friends), now I did my time and get to party.

I was 17 the first time (18 now, soon 19).. I wanted 2 try it for some time but I'm glad I waited.. But the party ain't over yet! =)
PLUR

Hi there! I first experimented with E, when I was 15. Did that for awhile took a
break and now I'm 21 and still blowin' up--such a beautiful thing!
PLUR*
Skye*
smile.gif

------------------
You are what you have been, and will become how you react to all that surrounds you! :)