How old is everyone?

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
If you don't mind me asking, I just wanted to get a fair idea about what sort of age group do xtc and stuff.
CHEERS
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

id have to say 17 going on 4
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

I'll be 17 in March (it just sounds older when I say it that way
smile.gif
I'm the baby of the group.. always. But since when has their been an age limit for e, anyway?
------------------
"the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude" --> Ralph Waldo Emerson
***Much LOVE***
~*BeccA*~

Im an old geezer.. 19 years old
frown.gif
I know, I know, Im really getting up there. Ive been taking e for a little over 1 year now.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Im 20 , 21 in April. Been rollin for 2 months now, in it for the music. Been listening for 2 and a half years.

Damn you Peachy!!! This was going to be my next topic for my pile of lame ass surveys!! Well, guess I should say - congrats on coming up with such a cool topic!!!
I am 21 and have been rolling for a year!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Howdy Howdy... 24 year old here... rolling and raving since summer... Must say i got off to a real late start. I am joining the scene at the age when most are leaving...
------------------
I never take advice from someone more fucked up then I am.

Just call me "grandma"...I'm 28, very soon to be 29
frown.gif

Took my first roll when I was 25, during the '96 Olympics here in Atlanta...there were hella parties during those 2 weeks (ugh - did I just say "hella"? Somebody was using it copiously in another thread, and now I've caught the bug! **downs a handful of echinacea to get it out of her system**)
Yes, I'm a late-bloomer...I regret that I didn't try it a little sooner, say, my early 20s, but hey, it's still all good...better late than never
wink.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

19 here, almost ready to shed that teenager status, not mentally though!
smile.gif

Been rollin for 2 months and LOVIN IT!!
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Skipp-E

Well, I have to say you all are so dam young LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I am 27, and just got into the scene about 5 months ago. I love the scene and I have to say that I am 27 going on 18 LOL, I love it never have felt so young even when I was 18 hehehehehe.
I just love the scene and all the peeps I meet
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.........RuRu

Wow, I feel so young! I'm 19, been rolling for almost a year (in early march, Viva 3 for you e-town people, is my 1 year anniversary). I started listnenig to proper electronic music at about the same time.
Dave

22 yrs..... started this past fall.... and loving it.!!
smile.gif

------------------
Thought is full of lies. If you feel, you will see the truth.
Only your feelings can show you the real beauty of a person.

hey kiddies....Are you talking actual or mental age..???... I'll be 26 next month..BUT..I'm going on 10.. Just can't seem to grow up..
What can ya do...ROLL>ROLL>ROLL> and ROLL somemore...
peace everyone...
cowboy
------------------
P.L.U.R.N.E.S.S
Peace-Love-Unity-Respect
Now-Everyone
Swallow-Simultaneously

I'm 17 and havE bEEn rolling for about 6 months now.. StartEd with my bEstfriEnd (bad influEncE. ShE got mE startEd)But I'm luv'n EvEry sec......
Thanx T

Housekid, I'd have to say you're 17 going on 3, but that's just my opinion. And in any case, I'm still older. In my own 17 years I've matured to at least 5.
------------------
xoxo
flux