• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How Old Are you, and Do you still Crave MDMA?

i am 23. Started when I had just turned 18, been using E pretty much once a week / fortnight since then. Still do take it once a week or so but havn't really increased my dose much each time. I would find it hard to go to a rave / party without 1 or 2 Es but if there was nothing going on I won't be tempted. I only crave E when theres a rave!

Oh and long live the Dance, Trance and Psychedelic Dub & Techno scene!!

31, been doing it since 17. love it, and yes crave it...we only do it a few times a year, if that. i would do it more often, but we aren't able to get any. our nights we get ahold of it are very therapeutic

DarthMom said:
31, been doing it since 17. love it, and yes crave it...we only do it a few times a year, if that. i would do it more often, but we aren't able to get any. our nights we get ahold of it are very therapeutic

36 yo female here, and yes, I crave it! My history is being introduced to e in the early 90's and had a couple of wonderful experiences, then no beans for about 10 years. Then got back into it again, and have probably eaten 300 beans in the last 3 years, and now it sometimes feels like thats all I can think about. But I have an unsteady supplier, so that sucks.

24, male, craved it all the time when I did it every other weekend from 18-21. Now it' s been over 2 yrs since the last time I did it and every now then I wonder what it'd be like to do it again, but I definitely don't crave it.

Now if someone were to hand me a couple pills for free, I would, without hesitation, eat them!

18, I don't crave, I just get really excited when I know I'm going to be taking it soon or getting some.

nightfun said:
44 never craved it, roll only 4 to 6 times a year. i'm excited about rolling the week i do, but that exciement does not come back again until the week before i roll again. can take it or leave it, but fun when i'm on it

42- and Nightfun's quote fits me completely!

29- don't crave it. enjoy it very much when it is in my possession but I know there is a time and place for it (like 2x/yr)

27 - don't necessarily crave it, but I do think about dropping once and awhile, usually around New Years or so.

Im 19. I think about ecstasy everyday, I can't get it out of my head. I did it everyweekend for a year and now its been two months. But I honestly don't think Ill ever stop thinking about or forget how amazing it is

35. The only time I crave it is when I go out and get pretty hammered on booze as this is what I used to do in years gone by, and then of course pop a few pils. So, unless I'm somewhat drunk, no I don't crave it.

(reading all these threads doesn't help matters:( )

17 and I only crave when im bored out of my mind at work.

19 and yes, it definitely comes and goes throughout my mind frequently... i've been through the lowest of the lows and the highest of the highs with this shit, being through the lows matured me to actually control myself (i was pretty messed up back then).. also, after doing it after awhile it really just becomes another high with no magic at all, nothing but a money burner.

34. started age 21. stopped completely for a few years inbetween. no more than 6 times a year nowadays.

I'm 18.

I really don't crave E.

I just use it when I want to.

I could pop a pill right now if I wanted to, but fuck that, I got other shit to do (not drug wise lol).

But when I first popped...when I was...15, shit nigga, I was used to the whole E partying shit. Weekend living - I'll tell ya that much lol. But I started to use too frequently, and I began craving the feeling. Craving the party scene, I missed it. I still do. Things will never be the same with my group of friends, we've all split up to do our own things....we still see eachother, but its rare when the 4 of us are all together in the same room now..I guess we're just growing up.

But yea, I guess now that I'm not around them all as much, my E cravings have gone away, cuz I'm away from the crowd I used to do it will all the time lol.

However, there are times where I'll hear a sickass trance song and just get the goosebumps/tingling feeling all over me and I want to go raving and pop e.

I will soon, exams are jsut about done!!!!!!

I am 19 right now, while living away at university I discovered the magic that is Ecstasy, ended up taking it quite a bit, like 2-3 times a week on average for a few months, great fun! Back home now, not taken E in about a month...and there is no craving whatsoever. Considering the amazing experiences I had, just thinking about a few brilliant nights brings a smile to my face, one would think it would be addictive. But it isn't, I mean I wouldn't hesitate to take one if offered right now, but in all honesty I'm not bothered about it at all.

I did a lot of drugs while at uni (weed, E, coke, etc...) and this summer at home I'm basically having a detox, smoke weed a couple of times a week, but nothing more. I certainly miss my drug fueled fun at uni, but it doesn't bother me like I thought it would. I can still have fun sober!

I guess the point is, it's all down to your own mentality towards Ecstasy. Now I love E so fucking much, but I've only found myself thinking about it the odd time since I stopped taking it, I don't see any addictive potential there. And once I get back to uni I plan to relive the magic a few times, can't wait! ;)

I'm 28 years old and I enjoy taking pills every now and then, however good pills are hard to come by. It is so hard to find real ecstasy because there are so many people selling trash and look-alikes. anyway for a while i thought that my days of pilling were limited, I found I didn't enjoy it as much as when i first started a few years back. later when i found a kick-ass pill, i realized that it was still as great. just have to take a great pill usually I will crave it again within the first couple of days of dropping. in a week or 2 after without it then my craving is gone.

8(

Just trying to see Who in Here still Craves MDMA, or XTC?

And How Old are You Right now?

Are you Still Taking MDMA or XTC?

Reason I Ask is that I'm 28, and I still Love the Musik Trance and All the Dance Vibes and what MDMA does for my Senses.

I Believe that God as Giving us Senses to Use them , to discover new Vibes , New Feelings, But with Moderation of course.

Peace
Dance4Life

Last edited:
21 - I do it like once every 6 weeks and look forward to each. However, im glad i have enough control to avoid it otherwise :| !!

21 - I crave it when i don't have it or can't get it easily if I want it. But I'd rather take it somewhere new or do something new when i'm rolling otherwise its just the same and never seems as good as the last time