Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can i roll?

Nitrogen.

Greenlighter
A basic question really..

How often can i roll a year/month, will there be any serious after effects with continuous use... And can it cause depression/anti-socialness, addiction?

A basic question really..

How often can i roll a year/month, will there be any serious after effects with continuous use... And can it cause depression/anti-socialness, addiction?

serotonin levels (and receptor density) take anywhere from 2 weeks to (max.) 6 months to fully recover after one night with mdma. generally it rarely takes longer than a month, so we generally recommend something between 1 and 3 months, but obviously the longer the better.
yes, using too often can cause depression, anxiety and of course will lead to tolerance and/or faster loss of magic.

Yes, depression is one side effect for sure. Some are more susceptible to it than others, but biologically the changes in the brain causes it. That's why it's best to take breaks so that your brain can "reload" again.

You took 500 mg over 3 hours? You overdosed. Or it wasn't MDMA.

That is way too long to come up, even with a full stomach. Because of that, I'm 99% sure it's not mdma.

Btw, try fasting for at least a few hours. Dosing right after eating is a waste of chem.

I don't understand why people take their stuff right after eating a lot. Is there a reason for this? Does it actually help in some way? I thought it makes it harder for your body to digest the substance thoroughly.

That is way too long to come up, even with a full stomach. Because of that, I'm 99% sure it's not mdma.

Btw, try fasting for at least a few hours. Dosing right after eating is a waste of chem.

I don't understand why people take their stuff right after eating a lot. Is there a reason for this? Does it actually help in some way? I thought it makes it harder for your body to digest the substance thoroughly.

I get super nauseous if I don't eat prior, and take it on an empty stomach...

I get super nauseous if I don't eat prior, and take it on an empty stomach...

Really? I see. I don't get nausea from substances, so I didn't know it helped with it. I would've thought that would also make you vomit what you ate. Oh, whatever. Heh, I was just wondering why people would do that.

I usually eat light and healthy, a few hours before dosing. Because if I have too much food in my stomach, it will decrease the effects along with taking longer to start kicking in, and if I don't eat all day or am really hungry when I take it, I can get nauseous, or at least uncomfortable. Sometimes the hunger even persists into the experience, but I still mentally won't want to eat which makes it really distracting and annoying. So not hungry but not full. Like I said for me, a light, HEALTHY meal a couple of hours beforehand and I'm good.

As far as the original question... Yeah I'd say 3 months is a safe bet. I know one guy who did it once a month and at about the 6 month/6th roll mark he said it started to lose it's magic and he had to wait quite awhile for it to come back... over a year. And I'd say he's lucky because for many people it never comes back.

What whiteroom said. Your stomach digests a light meal in 3hrs. Avoid heavy, fatty stuff on the day and eat fruit, salad and veg, pasta only in the late afternoon that's all. The goal is not to starve before dosing but to have a reasonably empty stomach. :)
Two reasons for that: most substances (especially psychedelics) tend to make most people nauseaus and you will digest your dose much slower if your stomach is occupied with something else too. I never had any problem and came up nicely in 35-45 minutes. There are many stories around about people being impatient for not feeling anything after an hour and a half, dosing again thinking it's cut stuff then they start to come up in a few minutes.. on the first dose...big mistake.

You can get addicted to just about anything! You can take it about every 3 or 4 months and be fine. The person who said don't eat 3 hours before is right. If you eat after that it diminishes the effects greatly.

I roll once a weekend for last half year but changing substance each week, first it's mdmda, then 5-mapb, then 4-fma, then 6-apb, then nothing, then cycle repeats. I know that it's bad for tolerance but I don't feel much of it for now. All this stuff still works very good at normal dosages. Hope it's not very bad for health either, although I plan to totally stop maybe after a year.

You took 500 mg over 3 hours? You overdosed. Or it wasn't MDMA.

Thats not necessarily true. im my stupid youth 16-17 i took between 7 and 62 ecstasy pills every weekend. and when i finally got a connection to MDMA i would never take less than 1500-2000mg in a night.

But yeah as allr eady stated, roll 4 times a year. take one large dose orally 180mg and dont redose. eat 1g vitamine c along witht the MDMA. and eat one more when you are peaking. This will almost prevent any neurotoxicity.

By testing it with reagents you will know your substance has any mdma in it or not. Also there's another test for purity.
This doesn't tell you that it's cut with other active chemicals (like meth, caffeine) or not, only lab testing does. Still it helps you avoid taking something entirelly different or inactive stuff that has no mdma content.

If marquis reagent goes purple-black and the purity reagent says high mdma content then I'd say you have a pretty good chance of taking what you wanted.