Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How Much Speed to Inject

Status
Not open for further replies.

muntedmofo

Greenlighter
hi there

ive used speed for a while, i have always drank or snorted it, i would like to try injecting it as the gear that i am getting now is all crystals no white powder so i thought this would be the best gear to try it with. I know that if it was ice i would inject 1pt to 1.5pt's because i dont do it often but im wondering what would be a good amount with speed vs ice

like i said this gear is all crystals and doesnt contain any white power at all and has some pretty big shards looks like it should be pretty good stuff i also tried to melt some down and it smoked really well dont know if that makes any difference

anyway thanks in advance for your responces

Munter

Speed? Speed is ice, man.
I've never heard of shards being called speed, only powder/gooey
If you're comfortable with .15 start off with one point and see how wired you get.

If it's any good (absence or presence of "white powder" isn't necessarily an indication if purity) I'd say 150 mg is way too much if you've never used that route of administration before.
If you really want to go down that path - not something i would recommend, especially if you haven't got someone that knows what they are doing to guide you - start low.
Dosing too high will probably mean you have a shitty anxious time, not to mention blowing your tolerance out unnecessarily. The bioavailability of IV is higher; it hits all at once, so you need less than other methods.
If you start shooting it, chances are you never want it any other way again; and from a harm reduction point of view, so much can go wrong.

But it you're deadset on shooting it (no pun intended) wouldn't go past half a point (50mg) to start with. If it's really strong, even this may be a bit reckless. But .15g for a first time??
Waaay too much IMO

Also, Abject is right - "speed" in Australia is (almost certainly) methamphetamine - no matter what your friends or dealers tell you. There is very little evidence of Aussie street speed being anything but meth for over a decade.
The distinction is usually made these days - not to differentiate methamphetamine from amphetamine sulfate (as speed was here in the "old days", or say Europe or the UK where amphetamine sulfate predominates and meth is rare).

It's the other way around here; especially if you are talking about clear crystals. It's meth (of undetermined purity).

Confused yet? :)
Be safe!

Last edited:
banging a point of crystal with no toll is asking for serious trouble imo.

start low and titrate up if need be. be safe.

I'm a little, er laid up at the moment.
But sheeit, you got some staying power there, son.
Christ almighty.

i miss old fashion speed, my ole amphetamine. Not this Methamphetamine bullshit.

man life was simpler back when all i was addicted to was speed.

Spacejunk said it, once you slam it, all other ROA's are lacking...that said, I suggest you read up on plugging...much less harm than IV, and you will still get a giant jump in effect from the other ROA's.
Steady, man. Be careful!

100-150mg of ice is a huge IV dose. I used to IV ICE on a very regular / nearly daily basis and I rarely done more than 100mg in a shot, any more than that - if it's good - it isn't pleasant, you rush so hard you just zone out, get a headache and maybe throw up. And if you go beyond that, meth is a seriously not-fun drug to over-dose on.

That said - with stuff that is generally sold as 'speed' in Melbourne, anything up to 250mg is fine for most people with a low-moderate tolerance, 500+ if you have a high tolerance.

^titrate
It's hard to get a good definition for a word if you're spelling it wrong ;)

Speed? Speed is ice, man.
I've never heard of shards being called speed, only powder/gooey
If you're comfortable with .15 start off with one point and see how wired you get.

Commonly in meblourne, ice is referred to shard where speed is often reffered to as lower quality such as powder, louey, gooey etc.

E.g shard and speed are methamphetamine and shard is always speed but speed isn't always shard.

I said "Speed is ice, man" because it sounds cooler than saying "speed and shard are both methylamphetamine"

Again, as quoted, I have never heard of shards being called speed, only powder/gooey being called speed, so I'm not sure where the clarification to be made is????

I've heard people call all forms of amphetamine 'speed'. Its like a blanket term IME.
That's the thing with slang; there are no particular rules, and it varies from place to place, person to person.
This topic has been done to death on AusDD though...

Speed to me is methamphetamine and amphetamine sulfate. Any form of methamphetamine or amphetamine sulfate. Ice, shard, crystal, paste, amp, goey, gas, wizz, shab, whatererthefuck it's all speed. Already been said and the word is: titrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.