• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How much of a withdrawal am I in for?

MoreFeens4Morphine

Bluelighter
for the last few months I've became physically addicted to PST. I know: ridiculous. then again i don't trust the god damn dope dealers in my scummy town so I prefer to order my shit through the mail and make sure it's all legal RC's and no law says you can't buy poppy seeds in bulk lol.

anyway, I'm on day 2. I actually feel "decent" right now. I wanna get off this shit physically I just can't live like this anymore especially over some bullshit like fucken poppy seeds.

so far I've had the occcasional panic attack, diarrhea and dry heaving and it's only day 2 of no opiates. I'm also aware that PST has a much longer half life, so is it only gonna get worse from here? I do have some xanax that someone I live with is ok with giving me but only in the event of a very serious panic attack. I took 3 xanax awhile ago (1.5mg) and I"m feeling a shit ton better.

so.... given the long half life of PST, is day 2 only like 1/3 to 1/4 done with withdrawals? I was taught that opiate DT's last only 3-5 days and it's not like I was taking a super high dose I just took 2 pounds of fairly week seeds per day just to feel more productive (never nodded on opiates, use it for productivity purposes only.

Sorry for rambling. I also have some hexen right now and have been dosing that very mildly since last night and only when I feel up to it I don't ever want to push my boundaries.

TL;DR - I'm on day 2 of withdrawals from PST. I haven't started puking yet. All I've gotten is diarrhea (lope helps somewhat), pretty bad anxiety and a loss of apetite but have been forcing myself to eat and drink shit tons of water so I don't feel too awful from the hexen I've been dosing lately.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks BL for always giving me the best advice. You guys have saved my life a few times.

Stay safe,
-MF4M

How many months? Have you ever been addicted to opiates before? PST withdrawals are pretty bad.... but if this is your first time being addicted and you've only used 2 months you might not even get withdrawal. Lots of factors here.

Don't take any more hexen. And take it easy with the lope. Set a limit for yourself ( like ~1 week) then discontinue.

How many months? Have you ever been addicted to opiates before? PST withdrawals are pretty bad.... but if this is your first time being addicted and you've only used 2 months you might not even get withdrawal. Lots of factors here.

Don't take any more hexen. And take it easy with the lope. Set a limit for yourself ( like ~1 week) then discontinue.

I've had w/d's but they were pretty minor. This is definitely worse. I've been havin severe stomach issues and anxiety. haven't been pukin my guts out yet but I have been dry heaving at certain points. I've had a few of the other minor symptoms as well but they are easily manageable like irritability and what not.

And ~1 a week of what?

Thanks for the fast reply lemons I appreciate it.

you still didn't say how many months you were on PST. And I'm suggesting you only use the lope for a week.

Ok. I've been using 2 pounds of "fairly weak" PST daily for 2-3 months (can't remember exactly). Yeah a full week of 4mg lope 2-3 times daily shouldn't be a problem. If I had to equate what my usual dose of PST feels like, I'd say 80-100mg of hydrocodone/60-80mg of oxycodone. I'm just more concerned about the long half life. I'm already on day two now of no opiates. I can only imagine I'm at least 1/3 of the way through it, if that's the case I might just say fuck it and finally get off being physically addicted to this shit once and for all.

Sending this to sober living for you, much more appropriate place.

Dude youre 1/3 through it-keep going! Please do it now. The longer you wait the worse itll be. At 2-3 months of use i dont think you should feel TOO horrible. I did PST for a week when i was stuck at my moms with no connect, but i went back to H when i got home so i never had to detox. Id say just hang in there. If you can quit this now and not end up mired in months or years of dope addiction, youll be sooo far ahead of the game. ♥️

Sending this to sober living for you, much more appropriate place.

I should've specified I have no intention of stopping or "living sober". I just don't want to be physically addicted any longer. I just wanna go back to smokin pot through the week and doin cathinones occasionally on the weekend and just usin opiates very sparingly to keep my tolerance low.

I appreciate all the help though fellas. I think takin lope for a few days and usin ~2mg xanax (give or take .5mg) for any of the panic attacks will prove effective.

< 3 months I don't think you are in for much withdrawals. Just stay off. If you had waited a year or two things would have been very different.