• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How Much Nitrous is Too Much?

Did anyone mention that nitrous depletes your nervous system in your body of vitamin b12 and that supplementation is needed?

I have been doing them for ten years, and if you do it too much, your fingers and toes start tingling. It can cause damage that can't be undone. This my friend is the only real problem, besides oxygen not getting to your brain

^ya make sure you inhale some air along with the nitrous each time.

if you have sublingual vitamin b-12 supplements, you probably will be okay. I read that nitrous interferes with b-12 for 3 days. So using some on day 3 should leave you in the exact same condition you were in before any of the whippits.

Over 100 whippets per session is quite a bit of nitrous and can definitely lead to b-12 deficiency after sustained long term usage

Well, I've been doing around 8-10 boxes of 24 chargers each for around 2-3 years. I have not experienced any adverse effects, yet. Though I do them far less frequently nowadays, ever since i came across PCP and ketamine.

Have done 3+boxes a week most my life. Sometimes a lot more,don't order cases lol. Always take B12, and only use the one and only good brand,never touch all the garbage out there,have always used canisters. Idk how anyone stands crackers. Tank nitrous is the best but hard to stop. I'm not saying any of my use is smart, but sure is fun mixed with a lot of drugs.

I just feel really wiped out after my last couple sessions. I was trying to practice harm reduction, but those little buggers are addictive and I overdid it I guess. Have any of you done this sort of binging? And have you made a full recovery? I feel tired and depressed.

Sorry I'm 3 years late, I think I had a really similar thing to you, I did about 15 whippits but in a short space of time and I feel really retarded 2 weeks after. How are you feeling now?