• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How much Meclizine should i take to hallucinate.

MidnightHunt

Greenlighter
I was reading that if you take high doses of meclizine it can cause you to hallucinate but I could not find any information as to how much to take. I have some on hand but don't want to risk wasting them or over dosing. How much should i take to hallucinate and how long does it usually take to kick in. Thank you.

Taking a lot of a local anaesthetic (meclizine as side-effect blocks sodium channels like cocaine or lidocaine do) is known to be bad for your heart - a reason why cocaine is toxic besides the whole stimulant action.

I took some cyclizine once when in a car a long time on vacation and felt very drowsy from it and pretty weird, but didn't quite trip.

Understandable that you'd like to experiment but a delirium is definitely not recommended. Why don't you stick to psychedelics and dissociatives instead? Also technically hallucinogens but different from deliriants (read up on the difference). Sucks if you can't really safely order something from the internet as I suspect you're living with your parents but get creative.

I get that its not the ideal drug but I'm short on cash and have some meclizine pills left from an old prescription. Honestly I am gonna take the meclizine just because i can't get anything else right now thinking i'll start with 200 mgs and seeing how that goes.

One guy on 100 mg enjoyed his day on it, but at least 4 other guys took various doses of up to 400 mg and got pretty much nothing.

I'd be careful if it's so variable, take into account the comeup time before you think you have to redose, I don't know the comeup time.

One guy on 100 mg enjoyed his day on it, but at least 4 other guys took various doses of up to 400 mg and got pretty much nothing.

I'd be careful if it's so variable, take into account the comeup time before you think you have to redose, I don't know the comeup time.

I couldn't find the come up time either but i'm figuring its about an hour. I should be fine considering the LD50 is 1600 mg

took 200 mg 3 and a half hours ago but didn't have an effect didn't even get drowsy

So maybe save up and still get a real drug like post #2 said... I have doubts that not having money makes it okay to just try anything.
While I do respect trying alternative things, that doesn't mean it's an effective or good plan even if you hope it is. Trust me, it's good to have some quality standards. I do have experience with trying really meh drugs with some withful thinking, and disappointment.

Some people are like 'anything is better than being sober' but if you go on a harm reduction forum with that, you might have a bad time.