View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How much is too much? (Ketamine)

terrainfinity

Greenlighter
Please provide me with something to work with in a "monthly" basis.

x/month = normal
or
y/month = WTF YOU'RE CRAZY

Assume the ketamine is gradually distributed throughout the month.

Thanks dolls.

Please provide me with something to work with in a "monthly" basis.

x/month = normal
or
y/month = WTF YOU'RE CRAZY

Assume the ketamine is gradually distributed throughout the month.

Thanks dolls.
I would aim, ideally, to use it two days a week, 3 max. It can definitely cause bladder screw ups if used daily for a good while.

If you took 2 grams a week, over those two days ideally, that would not be massively excessve I don't think.

There's too many variables at play here. Are you snorting? Injecting? Do you spend a lot of money on it? What does usage look like - recreational social usage, deep psychonautics, are you just bumping it all day and staying buzzed?
Do you find it's interfering with your life? Are you damaging your nose from too much K up there? Do you find urination getting difficult? etc,

I've had periods of heavy dissociative use, and I turned out fine. There was a period I was snorting maybe between 10 and 15g a month, which was a little much for my poor nose, but otherwise I was fine,

In my experience, you start to build long-term tolerance (or permatolerance) if you start taking dissos more frequently than once every two weeks.
What I mean by "long-term tolerance" is the following :

Scenario 1:
Day 1: you take 60mg of ket and feel some effects
Day 14: you take 60mg of ket and feel the same effects, because you don't have any short-term tolerance anymore

Scenario 2:
Day 1 : you take 60mg of ket and feel some effects
Day 3 : you take 60mg of ket and feel less effects, this is short-term tolerance (you would need let's say 100mg to feel the same effects as on day 1, these figures being totally fictive)
Day 17 (3+14) : you take 60mg of ket, but you still feel less effects than on day 1, and no matter how long you wait without taking any disso, you'll end needing a bit more (like 65mg) to achieve the same effects : this is long-term tolerance

So anytime you take dissos while you still have short-term tolerance, this adds up to your long-term tolerance, which almost never goes back to zero ; so I would not advise to take dissos more often than once every two weeks.