• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How much is "5p" when it comes to ketamine

What does 5p mean? Never heard of someone referring to a dosage that way.

Thinking about it, it might be 5 "points", no one refers to dosage as points around here but from what I understand, a point in 1/10 of a gram. So 5 points of any drugs (if that is indeed that's what 5p means) would be half a gram, 500mg.

That definitely makes sense^ but I've also never heard anyone discuss masses like that.
So if you do mean 500mg, it is a guaranteed k-hole dose for someone with no or low tolerance; after long binges your tolerance can build pretty damn high where you need to do 0.5 gram lines just to actual feel strong effects from the ketamine.
And it also depends on route of administration, 500mg of oral ketamine will still be strong but not near as strong as if you insufflated it, plus the high would feel a bit different due to the higher conversion of ketamine to norketamine during first pass metabolism

500mg of nasal ketamine to someone with no tolerance is a huge overkill, I entirely lost all memory from 200mg one time, it was my second or third time trying ketamine. 500mg is going to knock you the fuck out with no tolerance (unless it's cut to shit which it could be).

Thanks all. Yeah just wondering what the "p" meant, since I've never heard of it either. I'm definitely not taking the 500mg in at once haha

You can get a cheap .001 (milligram) scale from ebay or amazon for like $20-25 plus shipping, the AWS Gemini-20 is what I use. Then you can weigh it and know how much it really is. Recommended strongly if you'll be working with drugs.

You can get a cheap .001 (milligram) scale from ebay or amazon for like $20-25 plus shipping, the AWS Gemini-20 is what I use. Then you can weigh it and know how much it really is. Recommended strongly if you'll be working with drugs.

Definitely recommend this, though I should add that you shouldn't use them for weighing out individual doses of more potent chems like 2c-e or 4-AcO-DMT, I found at best the accuracy was +/- 5mg which can be the difference between a boring subpar trip and a full on breakthrough with these more potent drugs
Instead I just weight out a large amount and dissolve it in known volume of water, volumetric dosing ftw

Toast, you're all backed up PM-wise. Try to become a "serial deleter".
Sorry, but knew of no other way to bring this to your attn.