• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much does it take to nod off of Codeine/Tramadol with no tolerance?

firelakes

Greenlighter
Ok so I just got some Ultracet (tramadol + apap) and Voltaren Plus (codeine + diclofenac) and was wondering how much to take on a empty stomach with no tolerance to get a good high? Also can I potentiate the effects with xanax?

Do not mix drugs your first time trying a drug so u can get the feel of it first..i dont think tram will make u nod it always made me kind of stimulated...id start with 150mg of tram and add another 50mg an hour or two after first dose..codeine id say 100-150mg for first time

I wouldn't take Xanax with codeine/Tramadol until you know how they affect you if you've not used them before.

I wouldn't advise using codeine and tramadol together until you get used to them both separately.

I would do a CWE to get rid of the diclofenic from the codeine.

Taking diclofenic in large doses can wreck havoc with your stomach, and can cause a stomach bleed.

How much codeine is there per tablet that you have?

If you have no tolerence I would start at around 120-150mg. Even if you find this doesn't produce the desired effects, you can up the dose next time (you can't redose with codeine, it won't work). It's better to take too little than too much. :)

For your first time I wouldn't recommend going over 200mg.

Tolerence builds extremely quickly. I can go from 180mg to 350mg within a few days.

Do not go over 400mg because this will not produce anymore effects, you will just be wasting codeine.

Anything over 600mg is considered in the dangerous red zone. 800mg is considered lethal.

Take care.

I wouldn't take Xanax with codeine/Tramadol until you know how they affect you if you've not used them before.

I wouldn't advise using codeine and tramadol together until you get used to them both separately.

I would do a CWE to get rid of the diclofenic from the codeine.

Taking diclofenic in large doses can wreck havoc with your stomach, and can cause a stomach bleed.

How much codeine is there per tablet that you have?

If you have no tolerence I would start at around 120-150mg. Even if you find this doesn't produce the desired effects, you can up the dose next time (you can't redose with codeine, it won't work). It's better to take too little than too much. :)

For your first time I wouldn't recommend going over 200mg.

Tolerence builds extremely quickly. I can go from 180mg to 350mg within a few days.

Do not go over 400mg because this will not produce anymore effects, you will just be wasting codeine.

Anything over 600mg is considered in the dangerous red zone. 800mg is considered lethal.

Take care.
spot the fuck on man! This is the correct advice to go by; please start low and slow before going fucking crazy. I've had a seizure off of 1000mg of Tramadol even on xanax. To answer your question in my opinion, if you wanna get high take 30mg of codeine with 100mg of Tramadol due to you taking xanax if that doesn't work, take another xanax and see what happens or take half of your xanax to be safe. If that doesn't work wait due to codeine not effecting some very fast; some people don't feel it till 6 hours after taking it, so be safe and start low and slow :)

You want to nod your first time doing opiates & you're looking to throw in xanax?

Slow your roll........take the advice others have given above.

My first time doing a CWE on some pills containing codeine(30mg) and paracetamol I did 30 pills, which equals 900mg. I added about 2mg of Xanax into the mix and a couple of bong rips. *DON'T DO THIS* *LETHAL DOSE*

Last edited:
So the 800mg considered lethal dose doesn't apply to somebody with high tolerance then?

So the 800mg considered lethal dose doesn't apply to somebody with high tolerance then?
Dude, peoples minds/bodies are so different from everyone else; (as you know) but I agree I have no idea how he took that and didn't have ass backward effects.

You managed to take 900mg of codeine with no ill effects?!

Yes, this was with no tolerance. Then again, if I'm drunk and get a single toke of weed I'll pretty much feel like I'm going to need someone to call an ambulance. haha, I'm that guy who is going to pull a whitey when you least expect it..

Last edited:
Yes, this was with no tolerance. Then again, if I'm drunk and get a single toke of weed I'll pretty much feel like I'm going to need someone to call an ambulance. haha, I'm that guy who is going to pull a whitey when you least expect it..
Don't drink on codeine cause I feel the same. My chest hurts, hearts pumping really slow, bad breathing, & etc... So I recommend not to drink on it.

You managed to take 900mg of codeine with no ill effects?!

Guys - 900 mg of codeine IS A POTENTIALLY LETHAL DOSE, ESPECIALLY WITH XANAX!

Nobody do what this guy says...seriously that post should be deleted. Codeine is one of the few opioids that actually has a lethal dose (LD50) associated with it (NOT the same thing as an overdose where death occurs from depressed breathing).

Always start low and work your way up, but I would absolutely NOT reccommend ever doing more than 300 mg at a time with tolerance. If you have no tolerance, 100 is probably enough of an initial dose.

Hi. First time poster!

Sitting and watching the Mediterranean Sea in my t-shirt now in December :)

I get prescribed xanax and tramadol as well as valium. I love this country!

Today I've been up since 11pm last night due to nightshift + using phone so apologies if I spell smth wrong.

Anyway I took today 750mg tramadol and during the next few hours 2mg xanax as well. Then I went to the pharmacy and bought 300mg codeine.
Feeling quite good now :part

I swallowed it all with energy drinks but they give me acid reflux so I'm wondering does the antacids do something in regards to the kodeine? Tramadol is already in my intestines so it's only the codeine that could potentially have an interaction. I am a vet long time user of all kinds of drugs, just curious now if the antiacid will affect in any way?

I hope it potentiates the effects! ! Haha.

Now time for a cigarette and go back to watching the ocean. Have a nice day fellers