Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

HOW MUCH DOES EVERYONE.....(CONT.)

When I have money, it gets spent like this:
Over one month:
$200 - Herb
$75 - Cigarettes
$10 to $20 - LSD
$20 - Some other treat... maybe a bag of K this month, maybe a pill the next month
That adds up...

When I have money, it gets spent like this:
Over one month:
$200 - Herb
$75 - Cigarettes
$10 to $20 - LSD
$20 - Some other treat... maybe a bag of K this month, maybe a pill the next month
That adds up...

BlazinTos: First of all, I do not claim to be superior to you on this board or in the "real world". I'm just trying to say that you shouldn't talk shit about people because of the drugs they use. When people talk about "Moderation", I take that to mean that you use a drug *SAFELY*. It is possible to use Oxycodone and Nubain safely everyday, whereas using MDMA daily (MDMA is pretty much where the whole "moderation is the key" deal started) can be quite detrimental to your health. People can dose opiates daily which virtually no ill-effects (excluding addiction) and the positive effects are through the roof. And as for the whole Prozac thing, some people do use all types of drugs as a type of anti-depressent. I personally know someone who isn't "normal" unless they are dosed on opiates. All I am trying to say is that just because some people choose to use drugs as a daily part of life doesn't mean you are better then them, and does not give you the right to talk shit to them. I am all for self-medication, it is your body, and if you want to pump it full of drugs to be happy, more power to you! I *LOVE* knowing that if I am tired, I can take a pill to wake me up. Or if I am sad, their is a pill to make me happy. I *LOVE* living a medicated life. And just because someone "depends" on drugs to live their life, does not make them a bad person. They just use a drug that isn't prescribed to them, such as said Prozac....

lets see
40 ciggs
60 beer
100 weed
20-40 shrooms, acid or e one of em take a long break of each really depends

I use oxys,rolls, kind bud, and other opiates
300-400 an ounce (afghani, northern lights, blueberry, bubblegum, haze, big bud) every 5 days or so x 6 = 1800-2400$ on weed a month
about 40mg of oxy a night (a few nights off) usually, 15$ each x 25 (not every night) ~375$
my rolls are real MDMA and they cost me 35$ for 65 of them, or about 50 cents each
smile.gif
i dont roll often though, these are really good rolls, dexter from dexters lab.
I think if your going to knock on opiate users, realize opites are a legitimate medicine that is regularly used in excess of 4 times a day in some patients, and were using the same drug they are, no differences, even if we do enjoy the feeling. I myself have sever lower back pain i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy, but i still like opiates, its a sort of double feature, i get nice relief and i get euphoria at the same time, but hey i deserve it
wink.gif

------------------
~The Recreational Pharmacist (Ketamike)
I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or State, to my circle of friends or even to my own family...
Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men.
I lose something by it,to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs,
opinions and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations.
--Albert Einstein
My AIM: TheTripDoctor (always on)

Last year I went through an average of $200 a week sometimes more, ocassionally go through a few hundred in a night, last years Gatecrasher (do not insert gay gatecrasher comment) cost me over $300.
Now in the days of moderation *cough* I'd spend about $100 a month for a night on speed/pills - not including the drugs I get for free. I just wasted so much money last year I don't want to think about it *cries*
------------------
*madhuGz*

A month on average,
£200-£300 skunk/weed/hash (on average 1/8th every day or every other)
£20-£50 e
£25-£50 coke (1/2g or g on a special event most months but not always)
fags £80-£90 (£4 blody 20 something for a pack of 20 fags, stupid UK tax)
alcahol £100-£150 (stupid uk tax again, anywhere between £2 - £5 for a drink in a pub/club)
Adding it all up I final realise where all my wages go!

I watch documentaries about prostitutes that are crack addicted (soft white underbelly). Some of them claim $1000 per day in crack.

Last edited:
50 euro per week: for 2 g weed, 2 g hash and 2 g speed, I regularly get oxy instant 20mg free of charge...

At Any time this can be expanded by so many drugs...