• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How many?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
How many days (I'm a nuffie ) does seroquel 1400mg xr and rispiridone 2mg take to clear my system?

Seroquel XR has a 7 hr half life. If you assume 5 half lives = effective total elimination then it would be gone in 35 hours.
The answer depends a bit on why you need to know - for example you might be able to take co-reactive drugs like psychadelics a little sooner.

Seroquel XR has a 7 hr half life. If you assume 5 half lives = effective total elimination then it would be gone in 35 hours.
The answer depends a bit on why you need to know - for example you might be able to take co-reactive drugs like psychadelics a little sooner.
Methamphetamine

Save some of the seroquel for the comedown. It also helps protect against meth neurotoxicity apparently
nope no way am i taking that shit i wake up feeeling like absolute shit dont know where i am dry mouth just wanna stay in bed

A significant portion of the quetiapine is converted to the active metabolite norquetiapine though, which has a half-life greater than that of the parent compound (9-12 hours).

So no, you're definitely not going to excrete this stuff within 35 hours. Especially if this is the "XR", i.e. "extended release" version, which is designed to spread out the dose over the course of the day.

I mean 1400 mg is really high. Are you prescribed that much? Maybe if it was reduced you wouldnt feel like garbage on it. I only say this because didnt you post some depressed posts and maybe you might need to be on a lower dose or on something else or more slowly tapered off. Q

1400mg of seroquel is nearly 2x the maximum human daily dose (and I am inclined to argue that 800mg/day itself is the sort of thing that would be a medically responsible dose for very few people with severe conditions). I am not surprised you feel like crap when you wake up after taking such a whopping dose (it is typically used in far lower doses for sleep, like 25-50mg, non-xr). How much were you actually supposed to take? Would be somewhat concerned about fucking with your meds - and doing meth, for that matter - if you're prescribed a large amount of it, just in terms of your mental health...

That said, from brief literature review, it's not clear to me what the problem with meth while seroquel is still in your system is exactly, beyond it potentially being blocked by the seroquel. I mean, I've definitely heard of people scripted it taking adderall too (due to comorbid adhd) mentioning that they appreciate how it helps deal with the daytime sleepiness...