• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many people here actually dislike heroin?

Parabolan

Bluelighter
I mean raw, pure heroin. No fent shit. I know people are not alike, so if you don't like heroin please share with us why you dislike it.

I don't dislike it by any means, as an opioid user it's obviously the ultimate go to. But I've never got into injecting it. Just not fun for me, the "rush" or whatever isn't really all that, not like cocaine or meth where your brain all of the sudden flies to a heavenly void where angels are spanking your ass and feeding you grapes... With heroin you just get... Idk sedated faster. And get nauseous as fuck. And fall asleep. Not for me. I love a good nod, but snorting heroin is literally just as good if not better and more functional than injecting it, just might require more product.

Idk i had so many junkies insist I was "wasting" my product by not injecting it. I think that's bullshit. Feels better snorted to me.

I actively dislike it. Farrr too much nausea, itching and, oddly, dysphoria for me. Awesome painkiller though. Caveat is I've only used it 4 or 5 times (Afghan no.3) always smoked off foil, and always good quality product vouched for by expert friends. Will never use it again unless there's a pain emergency and nothing else available. Can't stand codeine or tramadol either, and also dislike oral morphine (but not as much as the heroin/tramadol/codeine).

Odd thing here though is that I can fully enjoy oxycodone and also high quality opium latex (which obviously has codeine/morphine in which I dislike individually). Perhape the thebaine element changes things dramatically for me, dunno. Also really enjoyed IV morphine on the two occasions I've had it in the ambulance / hospital) Thank fuck I'm quite needle-phobic.

I actively dislike it. Farrr too much nausea, itching and, oddly, dysphoria for me. Awesome painkiller though. Caveat is I've only used it 4 or 5 times (Afghan no.3) always smoked off foil, and always good quality product vouched for by expert friends. Will never use it again unless there's a pain emergency and nothing else available. Can't stand codeine or tramadol either, and also dislike oral morphine (but not as much as the heroin/tramadol/codeine).

Odd thing here though is that I can fully enjoy oxycodone and also high quality opium latex (which obviously has codeine/morphine in which I dislike individually). Perhape the thebaine element changes things dramatically for me, dunno. Also really enjoyed IV morphine on the two occasions I've had it in the ambulance / hospital) Thank fuck I'm quite needle-phobic.
I guess people are different. I am not a big fan of oxycodone or morphine.

I don't think most of us in the States I've ever even had anything close to what would be considered pure h. And if they did they probably would have killed them.

No I was only into pills it was much more consistent for my needs. Also at the time it was access it was easier to procure pharmaceuticals than even tar. Now everyone has those fake fentanyl based blue pills and I'm glad that I got out when I did.

I don't know what your definition of pure is do you just mean not cut significantly not stepped on to astronomical proportions?

Pretty sure it's cut as soon as it crosses the border before it's distributed and then it's cut again down the chain it's just part of it of the economics.

Last edited:
I don’t dislike it but if you’re a novice opioid user and you consume good stuff, there’s a chance that you’ll get thrown into a delirious headspace w/ extreme nausea. IME with that kind of nausea you have about three seconds (if that) from when you’re nauseous but generally ok to puking your guts out, to find a toilet or a sink or a trash can or something.

opioids have always given me more nausea than opiates

I puke more from oxycodone or hydrocodone than from morphine or heroin

but I always loved the high so much I really don't give a shit how much I puke :shrug:

I love the feeling of heroin. I hate the enslavement of it tho. What I really despise tho and dislike the high of is fentanyl. Still can’t see how it replaced heroin. Why!

I love the feeling of heroin. I hate the enslavement of it tho. What I really despise tho and dislike the high of is fentanyl. Still can’t see how it replaced heroin. Why!
Fent is very short lived, synthetic high that I do not like at all.

I usually come across pure H "directly imported". I just can't have another habit.

I don't think most of us in the States I've ever even had anything close to what would be considered pure h. And if they did they probably would have killed them.

No I was only into pills it was much more consistent for my needs. Also at the time it was access it was easier to procure pharmaceuticals than even tar. Now everyone has those fake fentanyl based blue pills and I'm glad that I got out when I did.

I don't know what your definition of pure is do you just mean not cut significantly not stepped on to astronomical proportions?

Pretty sure it's cut as soon as it crosses the border before it's distributed and then it's cut again down the chain it's just part of it of the economics.
Well, I'm not too far from the States, I live in Canada.

You're absolutely correct. I remember sharing a dose with a late friend who was heavily addicted to smack, and he almost overdosed "he actually did". He said he never experienced something this strong, pure, and actually feels like heroin woth extended legs.

And there is really no safe way to use it imo
I totally agree.

I am sticking to pharmaceutical grade Oxymorphone, Hydromorphone, Morphine, and Oxycodone for now "Dilaudid being my favorite now, after it was second to Opana". It became my favorite after plugging it "small rush, nothing like IV Dilaudid though".

opioids have always given me more nausea than opiates

I puke more from oxycodone or hydrocodone than from morphine or heroin

but I always loved the high so much I really don't give a shit how much I puke :shrug:

I’ve heard some people say that, I remember some guy on here saying that he made best friends with the toilet his first time using dope but didn’t gaf cuz he was feeling too good. I get that but I just really don’t like feeling sick in that way and throwing up. It’s mostly a factor of tolerance though, once you start doing it more that problem goes away (but other problems begin)

Also, this one is more dose dependent, but I no longer want to take massive doses and render myself incapacitated for most of the day. In a perfect drug utopia, in which all drugs are legal and forced to adhere to purity and quality control standards, I could see it being desirable as a nightcap or something, a way to wind down the day. Maybe there’s even a better one for that purpose though, I don’t know