Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

how many movies do you watch?

last year i went over the 800 mark at the local Blockbuster store...

I love great movies, but sadly, when hours are scarce, watching them becomes a disposable luxury.

I did watch the first hour of Knocked Up last night, and imo, it was excellent.

I watch alot of movies, however most of the time it's the same movies over and over; i.e. : I do not have cable in my room, so I usually fall asleep to one of a wide assortment of music festival DVD's I own. It all started with falling asleep to the Woodstock DVD over and over, and has progressed out from there. It's actually interesting to do so, because I will pass out and seeing as how I wake up variously throughout the night, I always awake to a different part of the movie I'm watching. Makes for cool dreams too.

Currently I've been falling asleep to Bonnaroo 2003.

alasdairm said:
i'm not a huge fan of the layout of the prince charles

You have to admit, that dip in the seats about 2/3 of the way back is, ummmm, unique ;-)

I watched at least 51 movies last year. It was surely more than that, because I started this list late in the year and forgot a whole lot that I saw at festivals. It also didn't include DVDs or TV movies from the start of the year (but I don't tend to watch TV movies, my hearing means I can't tell what's going on).

So far this year: 25.

My data is slightly out because I also include TV mini-series if I rent the DVD and watch the whole thing.

well, I usually go to theater twice a month and I barely rent movies but I watch them on tv.

a decade ago when i worked in a theater i saw a ton of them

course movies only cost 4 bucks and I saw them for free anyway

up until wars star III I hadn't seen a movie in the theater in over a year
but I was high and it had been out for 6 weeks and I really really really wanted to see it with somebody but i decided to go alone