• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many forum members does it take to change a light-bulb?

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

Seven to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

Seven more to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about
changing light bulbs.

Three to correct spelling/grammar errors.

Six to argue over whether it's "light bulb" or "lightbulb".

Another six to condemn those six as stupid.

Fifteen to claim experience in the lighting industry and give the
correct spelling.

Nineteen to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb (or lightbulb) forum.

Eleven to defend the posting to the group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this group.

Thirty six to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.

Seven to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

Four to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL.

Three to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.

Thirteen to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".

Five to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

Four to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

Thirteen to say "do a Dogpile.com search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs."

Three to tell a funny story about their students and a light bulb.

AND

One group lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now with something unrelated and start it all over again.

One to post a link to where people can buy lightbulbs online and subsequently get banned? ;)

^^ROFL. =D

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Four to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

Thirteen to say "do a Dogpile.com search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs."
^Seriously people, I've covered just about everything. ;)

You forgot the post from the resident troll.

They wait for their most recent favorite (anyone living in a different city who they dont have a chubby for) to post then attempt to tear shreds off them. After that they go on to sledge lightbulbs, the idiotic people who cant buy decent lightbulbs and who always end up changing them and making stupid posts on the internet about it.

They conclude with the standard "This thread is the worst one anyone has ever posted on the dumb ass forum and you are all fuckknobs for even being here in the first place. Retards!"

Btw, wheres the sticky thread advertising for a replacement pet troll?
I'd put in an application but you can all just suck my cock

One forum member to say 'shit guys, would you buy a crackpipe already?'

... one forum member to bring drugs, and in the darkness blind them

one to be hiding the bedroom doing nangs
because they think that "changing bulbs" means changing the bulb in the nangarator.

katmeow said:
One forum member to say 'shit guys, would you buy a crackpipe already?'

*giggles immaturely*

that what I was thinking =D

I am still amazed that this thread, which i'm sure pretty much everyone has read a few hundred times before in their email or on various forums, is actually getting replies that aren't simply bagging it out.

I know that i'm incredibly hip and on the down-low with all the latest interweb humour.. :) ... but seriously, is this actually new material for any of you out there??!!

..and if so, i've got a good one for you : *knock knock*

^oops, i never even looked at who did the posting. She's teh queen of ye olde joke ;)

(sorry c0tb!!)

i'll go dig a hole somewhere now, before girl power unites and castrates me with rusty barbed wire or something..

Pffft. I bag out my gf all the time. But she's Shera and I researched and discovered she may have imploded in 1985. Have no idea how this is relevant right now.