How many are Dr. Who fans....

raverdad

Bluelighter
Well since we have more surveys than anything, how about all those that watched the series Dr.Who ?
Does it still play anywhere ?
(now i know i've too much time on my hands)

I did
smile.gif
) but i was a bit too young to remember alot of it.
dont we all wish we had a tardis sometimes? and i used to have an english teacher that talked like a dalek...what fun we had making fun of him! (mean i know...but who can help themselves!)
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I LOVE the Dr. Who series. I used to watch them on WUSF here in Tampa. My favorite was Tom Baker. He's the crazy one with poofy hair and wears that big scarf.
I'm not sure if it comes on anymore.
------------------
"Stay positive and love your life."
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

hehehe, wasn't he the longest running actor that portayed the Dr. ? oh and you have to love the side kicks of his.
the daleks ! lol... early versions of R2D2
oh hey lane , didn't I meet you at ERA ? are you going to kompression tonight? if so , i'll maybe see you there.

OMG!!!!!!!!! my friend spins progressive house and he has a record with a dope ass remix of the theme song it gets EVERYBODY dancing when he plays it
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

LOL! I LOVE Dr. Who. I used to watch it all the time on PBS then on WUSF. Tom Baker was defintly the best. What were those things he ate...jujubees or something, and that wicked smile he had, LOL, he was awsome. All my fav episodes were with him with the girl and the guy together. I can't remeber thier names...damn it was sooo long ago. I also enjoy Red Dwarf when it's on. I just wish I could get it up here in GA. Oh well...
ultra
[This message has been edited by ultra (edited 16 January 2000).]

Tom Baker was deffinatly the best doctor of them all. I am not sure if it still plays or not...I will have to find out
smile.gif

Alderon

I was raised on a diet of Dr Who and Pink Floyd.
I'd consider myself pretty lucky. (???)
What was that song released not so long ago that had a Dr Who sample in it???
mona.