• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How long will the withdrawals last?

Thank you everyone. I'm so frustrated I was feeling ok and I took melatonin and flexeril and i feel so hot and sweaty and awful

Brooki -

I am a little concerned that you took flexeril and melatonin - only because of the number of different kinds of drugs you are putting into your body - your patch, hydromorphone, hydrocodone, Xanax, prazosin (?), and now flexeril and melatonin? Please be careful. I know flexeril isn't a strong drug necessarily, but there are just so many that it concerns me.

Honestly, my advice is to cut everything out except for the hydrocodone, at least until you stabilize. I'm not sure how you even know which drugs is causing which problem. I sure wouldn't!

I hope you feel better soon!

- VE

Hi VE thanks for the concern. Melatonin is natural but isn't good to take in large doses. I didn't take the prasozin still too chicken. I just took a few melatonin I take those every night for sleep issues and a flexeril. I just feel so warm I have the ac blasting. Ian laying in bed I hope I can sleep without issues or restlessness

Guys what's happening!? I feel awful today. Idk what's going on I thought the worst would be over with? Maybe by the weekend I will? Idk

Brooki -

i have no idea what you should do, but I'm so sorry you are having a hard time! Based on explanations I have read from others who posted about your patch - it may be that it's interacting with both of the opiates you are taking in addition to the patch. Could you try taking it off and seeing how you feel?

thats the best I have - other than telling you to see a doctor, but I think that's been mentioned. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

- VE