• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

How long does drug reside typically remain on bags?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
Will be travelling to Lisbon within Western Europe by plane in about a month and I'll definitely be hanging out with some of my drug friends I'm wondering if you were to cook pot brownies with your friend, would the residue still remain if you were using a backpack for the travel that you handled the weed with?

Know from a few of my college friends who work at airports along with those border security shows that the drug dogs and ion scanners can identify minuscule amounts of drugs. Not going to panic but despite my relatively professional appearance, my age and race won't put me in the best position when those dogs are sniffing me=D

Just make sure you clean it. I was concerned about something similar in regards to nitrates (most explosive detectors pop for nitrates) because i make gunpowder and rockets. I was more concerned about having to go through the whole "are you carrying explosives" thing just as you are the "is there weed" thing. Just do your best to clean it and make sure you yourself are clean. I wouldnt worry too much just do your best, nothing happened to me and i worked with copious amounts of nitrates spilling them on occasion... you should be ok.