• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How long before you mention drugs to a woman?

Honestly if you're in it to win it as far as drugs go like just about everyone who logs in here (Lord knows I was) then you're probably better off dating someone who's also about that life, if not someone who you straight up met through drugs. Now, the whole datelight thing didn't work out so well for me when I tried it, but it has for others, so who knows? Put yourself out there. Honestly though if you're thinking of getting with a chick who's a square you owe it to her to be honest from the very start. She'll either run away, tolerate your shit like an absolute saint, or sink to your level of degeneracy.

There is genuine logic and truth in this but while dugs have been a big, admittedly positive element of the 3 long term relationships I have had over the past 23 years, the drug culture aspect was always social and based around the music thing. I cannot imagine sharing a relationship with another 'user' / heroin dependant (or sharing a habit with another person, depending on which way one looks at it.)

Are you in recovery at the moment SKL? Forgive the nosiness but seeing your signature is genuinely encouraging, as while I am not there by any measure its always good to see others make it.

There is genuine logic and truth in this but while dugs have been a big, admittedly positive element of the 3 long term relationships I have had over the past 23 years, the drug culture aspect was always social and based around the music thing. I cannot imagine sharing a relationship with another 'user' / heroin dependant (or sharing a habit with another person, depending on which way one looks at it.)
Yeah there is a real nastiness to heroin couples (and other types of drugs to) you always see them squabbling over dope and shit. But having only one of the two who is doing that shit is toxic in it's own way. Weird codependencies and infantilization of the addiction, either that or willful ignorance that anything is wrong in the first place.
Are you in recovery at the moment SKL? Forgive the nosiness but seeing your signature is genuinely encouraging, as while I am not there by any measure its always good to see others make it.
Yes I am. Been clean of heroin much longer than alcohol and even got off Suboxone and stopped smoking crack and weed. Genuinely substance free now. I never thought I would be about that much less into the 12 steps which I used to hold in pretty low regard. Eventually it is sink or swim though and it's getting bad out there. It is interesting and I think good to get on BL in this part of my life too.

When I met my Mrs (nearly 30 years ago now), she knew I was a pot head but certainly not the full extent of my drug use.

After a few weeks, I felt she had the right to know the real me.

So one day, I sat her down and told her I had a confession to make. Not surprisingly, she looked concerned.

As I ummed and aahed, her look of concern grew deeper.

Eventually, I just blurted out "I inject drugs".

Her response?

"Is that all? I thought you were going to say you're gay"

That's when I knew she was a keeper...
That is so awesome. I hope i find that (in a man however).

I have things on my dating profiles that allude to me having an interest in psychoactive substances. The interests I tend to meet new people through (Ibiza, Psychedelic Society) mainly attract people who enjoy drugs.

Yeah there is a real nastiness to heroin couples (and other types of drugs to) you always see them squabbling over dope and shit. But having only one of the two who is doing that shit is toxic in it's own way. Weird codependencies and infantilization of the addiction, either that or willful ignorance that anything is wrong in the first place.
totally agree. i had one heroin addict boyf who even though we were both using every day, i was the 'responsible' one. i.e. going out to work, earning money, letting him live in my place and eat for free and supporting both our habits. i definitely infantilised him to some extent, though i was also obsessed with what he was doing at all times- i'd be sitting in work wondering if he was scoring and so fucking jealous.

other heroin addict boyf infantilised me. like he'd physically move me out the way if there was dog shit in the road cos he didn't think i was capable of noticing it and stepping out the way myself. he also ended up leaching off me badly in the end. then when i lost my job and started prostituting myself he had a massive go at me and i eventually dumped him. fucking idiot tried to give me £25 of crack to stop selling my body. i could earn £40 in 15 minutes. he was also a violent bastard.

he'd supported his own habit when we'd met but eventually it was somehow me paying everything again. even after i dumped him he would come pounding at the door at 5am shouting at me and calling me a whore until i gave him some dark cos somehow him being ill and not being prepared to do anything to get money to get well was my responsibility.

in terms of the OP- i had one boyf who wasn't a smackhead while i was addicted. i'd mentioned to him while drunk one day that i'd tried heroin. we met through mutual friends and everyone in that circle used party drugs so he knew about them. a couple of weeks later, while drunk again, he was like 'i want to try heroin' and i responded 'sure i have some at home' at which point he twigged. apparently its not normal to just have heroin lying around at home. who'd have thought!

i then moved down to norwich with that guy to get away with this dealer who was raping me and making my life just a constant terror. i was getting obsessed with murdering him so i needed to get away. he just expected me to quit when i moved down. i managed to cross addict onto alcohol, which he was into in a big way, for a few months then he tried to strangle me for the first time at which point i hated him and went back on the dark. the selfish cunt didn't even notice. he dumped me 6 months later so i was in a town where i knew hardly anyone, with massive trauma from what had been going on before i moved down, added trauma from thinking i was going to be murdered by my fucking boyfriend, and a long term heroin problem.... did not end well.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the rohypnol wake up call.
A-ha! So they're not quite as grateful for a portion of percy as you first suggested then Arnold? You first have to take them down with a blowdart filled with rohypnol? 😁

Not a topic I've ever given much thought to as, at the very least, I'm usually surgically attached to a spliff so it's always been evident even if I didn't overshare with all and sundry

My last serious girlfriend was pretty straightlaced and clean living, but when I told her I was having cravings to shoot some coke after being abstinent since before I met her, she got really curious and said it was ok if I really wanted to do it once to scratch the itch so long as she could watch. So I did. Just the once.

My last serious girlfriend was pretty straightlaced and clean living, but when I told her I was having cravings to shoot some coke after being abstinent since before I met her, she got really curious and said it was ok if I really wanted to do it once to scratch the itch so long as she could watch. So I did. Just the once.
I've done drugs "one last time" in front of a couple chicks. In fact, pretty sure I've done it twice to the same chick lol

I hate women. But I also love them. They drive me nuts though. It absolutely speaks to the quality of my women, but goddamn, I really liked a couple of these floozy junkies.

I hate women. But I also love them. They drive me nuts though. It absolutely speaks to the quality of my women, but goddamn, I really liked a couple of these floozy junkies.
I’ve enjoyed the relationships I’ve had with professional straight-laced women. They gave me a sense of stability and security that often made life pretty good.

But I never loved them as much as the junkie hookers I can be my real self with.

I’ve enjoyed the relationships I’ve had with professional straight-laced women. They gave me a sense of stability and security that often made life pretty good.

But I never loved them as much as the junkie hookers I can be my real self with.
A skinny, cute junkie is the bomb.

Nothing sexy about being a "junkie" IMO. Anyone whose identity revolves around substance (ab)use...not into that, no me gusta

A few years back I had a year long relationship with what turned about to be a horrible, emotionally abusive shitbag of a woman. Once, while watching a documentary about sex workers, she casually asked me if I'd ever slept with a prostitute, to which I responded equally casually 'yes'. She hit the roof and called me all sorts of terrible names as if I'd just told her I'd murdered someone. If I had told her my level of previous drug use she'd probably have stabbed me and buried me in the backyard.

If someone doesn't like you for who you really are then it's not worth it.

I find it best not to say anything.

Just slip it in their drink when they're not looking... :!

Prol best to tell her what she's going to be snorting off your naked body.

Easier to meet someone who already knows what's up and already have mutual friends, otherwise dint bother telling them, just do your thing and they can tell you if they don't like it and can take themselves out the door