• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

This emissions from underwater gas ⛽ pipes are veeeery environmental friendly.Let's Special services blow some other.....good for europeans to be more accustomed to frost&be good slaves of global capital.

Last edited:
Unusually hot&dry for November.....if this continuous year after year this land could be semidesert after years

I live in the mountains, and we usually have 2 good months a year.
That being said, this September, October and November have been exceptionally good.
It's warm, I sweat outside, it would still be too cold for most, but for people here it's fucking warm.

With a maximum of 13°C, very nice. that's around 55°F
perfect temperature

Insects and birds are fuckin confused though

51°F and Sunny. The past week it was mid to upper 60s and low 70s, all record highs. It's about to get warm the next few days though 2 of those will be rainy days. It dips down really bad next week and there will be the first rain and snow coming... I hate snow, I hate winter, it just sucks ass. May through October are all great, other months can go die. I guess March and April can be good, I live in Mass, but it's totally random. Like in 2012 when we had record highs for weeks straight. I was a senior in 2012 and when the outdoor track season started on March 23rd it was 83 degrees. Nobody's bodies were ready for this, we were all dying hot. 2012 was a prime year in general, miss it so much.

overcast, around 36 d f and breezy. now ya understand why i didnt wasnt planning to go out in it.

Morning around 5 degree celsium...at noon around 15...no rains usual for that month....and December starts after two weeks

Sunny and 42 degrees. Chilly, but with the sun it’s not so bad.

Sunny and 42 degrees. Chilly, but with the sun it’s not so bad.
42 celsium?Farenheit don't tells me nothin'.....i know only "425? on Farenheit" by Bradbury.The temp.in which papper burns.....great book....ye...chilly...understood👍😀💫