"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you just made me remember that i have a bowl i didn't finish in the garage.

This will make it even better, thank you!

I'm liking the traffic in here.

A couple hits of weed to get the night started.

You've reawoken this social thread, since it's pretty much the lounge WITH drug talk! Right now, bong hits as always throughout the day, along with xanax and flexeril of course, and currently debating whether or not to use opiates for pain relief, or pain relief + recreation tonight..hmm..

Gotta be quick man lol.

Well guys I just racked my meph, parachuted tonights nod dose, and took a few hits from my bowl (totally full btw, my buddy must've loaded one when i wasn't looking...yay!).

The meph and bud have hit already, just waiting on the nod to commense

GO TEAM NOD!

Bro you just made me remember that i have a bowl i didn't finish in the garage.

This will make it even better, thank you!

I'm glad youre my team captain.

When is the first game?

Edit:
This + Strawberry Cough

Great Edit! makes me wish i had a bong, but i just bought my FIRST pipe 1 week ago.

First game: when both teams can have a super nod sesh...I'm saying 04/20/11

I'm there. And I'm not using a bong either (mine is dead), just went cheap and now I either smoke bowls or GB's, but with this bud a GB or two basically ends the night for me at this point.

Call it cliché, but I love listening to Cypress Hill right after taking a hit.

damn i haven't ripped a GB in too long.

Lol, i went thru the same phase...my newest "get super fucked up" artist has been Wiz Kalifah. seriously been listening to him for a week straight.

^Hell yeah, I usually alternate between Cypress Hill and The Chronic, nothing like getting blazed and listening to that old school West Coast shit.

It's great to have a fall-back, of sorts. However, since VCU is in the final four now, I've heard "Black and Yellow" at least 10 times a day just walking down the street for the past few days. That said, its still a damn catchy song.

^ The Chronic 2001, hell yea. I watch the dvds for the "up in smoke" tour, they are on youtube too.

Just got even more blazed.

^Hell yeah, I usually alternate between Cypress Hill and The Chronic, nothing like getting blazed and listening to that old school West Coast shit.

It's great to have a fall-back, of sorts. However, since VCU is in the final four now, I've heard "Black and Yellow" at least 10 times a day just walking down the street for the past few days. That said, its still a damn catchy song.

Totally feelin it bro. Old-School West Coast shit rules all.

I'll "B&Y" is catchy, but i've been listening to mostly his older stuff--early mixtapes, stuff from '07--and his style i could really only describe as a lovely mix of multi-syllable charisma. Some how that makes perfect sense, and I'm high as fuck right now.

^Awesome, I just got home from an extended duration beer run, I'm gunna cook some food and then start blazing for the evening's duration.

Glad to hear team nod is practicing their hardest!

^Awesome, I just got home from an extended duration beer run, I'm gunna cook some food and then start blazing for the evening's duration.

Glad to hear team nod is practicing their hardest!

I'm making myself the honorary team nod member with a vagina and say I'm definitely practicing my nod as best I can tonight! Blazing too, we got it all covered over here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.