• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Beer...
I'm actually starting to worry I'm taking up alcoholism again, 25 units so far today and I'm... barely buzzed.
That shit ain't right.

yes , but if find alcojol is much more rewarding in a shopping mall at 10 AM on a work day. Anyway my rule is one joint per unit of alcohol , keeps me out of trouble...

today it was...wake up, smoke a bowl...IV a big shot of meth...go on about my day...IV another (smaller) shot of meth...then take 3 mgs bromazepam, 10 mgs zolpidem, two swigs of Nyquil, some soft drink I found in a store which contains melatonin, more weed, and finally smoke some black tar heroin. Ah, I think I'm ready for bed now.

Went all out today. I'm SUPER high and the nodding feels incredible.
Here's how high I am,

80mg Methadone
2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Butalbital
350mg Carisoprodol
100mg Hydroxyzine
150mg Promethazine
650mg APAP
280mg Caffeine
Marlboro 100s

I'm VERY impressed with Fioricet. Butalbital is going really well with my Methadone and Benzos.
I took 2 Fioricet, they each contain 325mg APAP, 50mg Butalbital, and 40mg Caffeine.
The extra 200mg of Caffeine is from the coffee I'm drinking.

NOTE* this combo is EXTREMELY dangerous. Mixing opiates with benzos alone is already extremely dangerous. Adding a Barbiturate and Soma makes it a lot more
dangerous. Without a VERY high CNS depressant tolerance, this combo can and will kill you!

Half a bottle of wine.
A couple of dabs.
Drinking some coffee.
Not a very exciting morning.

200mg DXM
50mg hydroxizine
1mg Kolonopin
10mg Ritalin railed
100mg Ephedrine
8mg Dilaudid iv
60mg MS Contin
Caffeine
Nicotine
One hit of 20x Salvia which has passed.
I feel very relaxed but energetic at same time. I feel very gentle and loving almost like an X buzz. My cat is loving the attention, lol. About to finish writing a song and practice the riff I came up with for it on guitar. I'm on disability so no job and car is broke so might as well make the best of being stuck.

Smoked a little H earlier, then cooked dinner which is almost ready. Afterwards I'm gonna either smoke some more or do a shot. Probably the latter. :)
Just did that shot, niiceee!! Feeling veryyy good!

<3

Last edited:
2mg alprazolam
many weeds
sip of gin
lots of american spirits

damn i never take xanax, im fucked up =D I really wish I had a bit of ketamine to go with this, and/or cocaine

God these Greenestone brand Xanax bars are incredible!
I've had brand name Xanax lots of times, and tbh, I think I like Greenestone's better.
Brand name Xanax bars are on the thick side, these Greenstones are shaped exactly like the brand name, but thinner.
Give me smaller/thinner pills all day over the horse pills.

Today,

--80mg Methadone
--3mg Alprazolam
--35mg Diazepam
--700mg Carisoprodol
--2400mg Gabapentin
--150mg Promethazine
--125mg Hydroxyzine
--0.6g joint GDP
--2 Fioricet 650mg APAP/100mg Butalbital/80mg Caffeine
--Coffee
--Winston gold pack 100s

feels incredible. Floating on cloud9!

Cheers BL!

last night:

-180mgs Adderall IR throughout the day
-50mgs hydrocodone/3,250mgs tylenol
-6mgs Xanax (3 bars)
-1.5mg Kpin
-multiple zong rips of grape ape, melon
-tons of shatter dabs.

The last of the tweak someone gave me recently...two shots IV'd & one bump insufflated. Pretty goddamn high. I'm gonna go out and accomplish something!

30mg hydrocodone, 100mg diphenhydramine, 400mg Seroquel XR, 80mg Latuda, 20mg prochlorperazine, and 400mg cipro and 400mg cimetidine as potentiators. Going to have 4mg alprazolam very soon.

Update: Added the 4mg alprazolam with 37.5mg hydrocodone and 30mg temazepam.

Last edited:
Sniffed some H earlier, starting to run out. I guess I have enough left for 1 good shot, I'll do that later on.

Rushing from the H I just shot. MMmmMMm!
Have a little piece left that I will smoke off foil after this rush is over.

Feeling lovely!

Too bad it's all gone, but I don't mind going back on subs starting tomorrow. I always get too faded on heroin, which is really a lot of fun, but not for too long on end. And I can't put it aside when I have it, I'm not strong enough for that. =D On subs I have a lot more clarity while still feeling 'good', not insanely euphoric like this, but still 'good'.

Good night, BL! <3

Cracking open some ipa for now, oat ale for later on deck, probably gonna get smashed on pot and benzos tonight. Very high percent chance.

Good night pill chilly!

Still under the influence from the earlier drugs, and just got back from the bar. Had 3 different kinds of beers and a Bloody Mary. All were very good, especially the Bloody Mary.

I wish I had some Heroin or this really potent opiate I found (not sure how good it feels, need to read about it).