Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
115Mg methadone and coffee
Plus on toke vaped D-methamphetamine

Last edited:
Thought I posted on here a few days ago but looks like I didn't. Well shit immbacj onnthe Arctic Ocean working yahoo!! Lol not really least I have my methadone. Which still will try to come off using vivitrol one day when I have three weeks off work. Gonna be tough but if I want this relationship with my ex gf to work out I gotta be clean. I could smoke weed for the back pain but then I get UA at work so that worrying sucks!! Even if I do have pee in my sock lol! Hope everyone have. A great week off to work!

40-50 mg methadone
Gotta cut back to last since I splurged when I got my scrip I get 5 a day now but to make it last gonna have to try for 4 a day lol we will see later y'all!

Joe Bean

130ug LSD. Dosed an hour ago and actually took a nap during that hour. I've never actually pulled that off before, but is extremely odd waking up to a drug kicking in.

Did 200ug with this LSD six days ago and it was incredibly strong. Way stronger than I expected. Now I need to search for the sweet spot.

But ya, no turning back now. All the bells and whistles are starting.

130ug LSD. Dosed an hour ago and actually took a nap during that hour. I've never actually pulled that off before, but is extremely odd waking up to a drug kicking in.

Did 200ug with this LSD six days ago and it was incredibly strong. Way stronger than I expected. Now I need to search for the sweet spot.

But ya, no turning back now. All the bells and whistles are starting.

Sounds fun though... wish you a great one!!

I've done about 12mg hydromorphone (nasal), 1.5mg alprazolam and a gin tonic. so... feeling pretty relaxed right now %)

I need to actually sit down at a desk with a big coffee and hours of free time and actually write a nerdy trip report like I used to do ten years ago on Erowid when I was just a little kid. I've been so freaking busy being a grown up that I don't do things like that any more, but maybe that's part of the problem.

Phone just rang. Even through the walls are melting, I decided to answer it. I think I just set myself to interview on Thursday for a promotion/relocation at work that would double my income. I hope I held it together. I can always say I was woken out of a sleep if I asked the guy one too many times who he was and why he called me. Absolute insanity.

I IVed god knows how much K. I woke up on the floor with a drink spilled after my 2nd shot....time to put everything away this is dangerous I was not prepared I'm used to 3meo or mxe, not getting knocked down like that.

was lovely though a points....but right now I'm just coming down and praying I didn't hurtmyself when I fell out and i just cant feel it.

Ive only ever snorted k and love it. Hope you had fun at least :)

2 big ol' lines of bupe HCl
3.5ishmg etizolam
Coffee and vape hits

That 70's Show marathon all day and night long (for the 3rd time!). I learned why Laurie was replaced and it's pretty sad. She drank excessively and got put in rehab and later died in her sleep from an OD :'( she was one of my favorite characters.

Also, Joseph Gordon-Levittz(sp???) Is young asf and plays a gay dude who kisses Eric. Great episode. First season is the best.

That's crazy Lori ODed in rehab

OT: K wore off so took some tapentadol and weed for the first time in a month.

Scored a baclofen script today ...any good?....already on lyrica never have been a big gaba person but I guess the world is trying to tell me something

That's crazy Lori ODed in rehab

Yeah man, tragic irony. She was smokin hot too.

I have some goodies falling into my hands soon, namely BTH and 3meo. Fun fun fun

OT: +200mg Tramadol, I didn't even feel the bupe but I'm afraid to take my last methadone pills instead as I might waste them

she doesn't look so hot in her later photos or mugshots, i couldn't believe it was the same person.

OT: did something very stupid and tried to IV tapentadol (with micron filter) If you've snorted it you know its caustic as hell can't be good for the viens....anyways didn't feel so good going in and I aborted about a quarter of the way in and plugged the solution....i really can't be trusted with needles i really need to throw those things away.

also popped two somas to go with it....hoping for a good nod since i've been opiate free for 1 week

Ive only ever snorted k and love it. Hope you had fun at least :)

sure did, hit some nitrous after I got off the floor and it was pretty amazing.

I'm fucked up on pills and booze since tha DXM wore off and I'm fucking great bitch! 3 or so grlasses Cpt Morgan's 100 and some temazepam and a Kpin and a half or two or fuckin whatever. Shit lif is cool I love all y'all motherfuckers out there, ROCK ON!!!!!
Oh and fuckin 70mg baclofem to make the booze stronger.

if you don't like me then you can go fuck a frozen pig bitch

'me and my drinkin partners are the greatest. Me and my buddy Jack Davis... Daniels whatever"

Last edited:
120mg Methadone, 18mg bromazepam.
100mg amphetamine (plugged)
Weeds.

Feelin' good!

More good news for me & my best friend (Roofie@BL) on the opiate front. He got a script for 60x60mg & 30x100mg morphine per month.

We swapped 1600mg (of his morphine vs my oxy), and will probably do so each month. =D

Now I got all my favs. :D Oxy, morphine & methadone. And lots of it all.

she doesn't look so hot in her later photos or mugshots, i couldn't believe it was the same person.

Oh hell no I meant on the show when she was like 20 lololol. Yeah she looked waaaaaay different.

OT: 20mg methadone, weed, nicotine & caffeine, maybe tramadol if I'm not high enough

Also, found a WHOLE unwrapped suboxone strip on my bedroom floor. I haven't taken a sub strip in quite a while, making me wonder if I'm just really lucky or someone and his script were in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.