• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had some beers myself at night, just my addy script during the day. But anyways, the poppy thing caught my interest. I saw you took DXM and smoked weed along with it, but how is the poppy tea by itself in terms of effects? Would it be possible for an average person with no opiate tolerance to get high off of the poppy seed tea alone? Also, maybe a stupid question, but are they the same poppy seeds as the ones you see in health food stores?

I drink tea that I make out of actual dried poppy pods. Hot water and all that. It's definitely possible for someone to get high off of it, you could even die if you aren't careful. This is opium latex taken orally, it's not a joke or an attempt at imitating a high. Regular poppy seeds can get you high too, if you use enough of them. That's another thing though, and I can't comment on that. I've always used the pods themselves.

2 lines of fentadope
2mg etizolam
25mg diphenhydramine
Orange American Spirits (meh, shoulda bought the Blacks)

Gonna switch back to subs once I finish this mediocre dope off, then go to the man with the fire ass tan. I swear a few bumps of this guy's shit has me drooling on myself.

Even tho I don't do H anymore and really wasn't my thing as my name says bean for a reason I love pills I know what I'm getting. I've had some shit from cali I had a small bump from a friend one time back like 6-7 years ago I was eating popcicles and nodded off so bad it melted on my face I'm saying that line looked like a tip of a broke off pencil and it was white sand shit! Other then that time I've never really enjoyed it. But I would do it now as I'm not feeling well. I did my last ten mg methadone tonight. I got confirmation I'll have my methadone the 90 ten mg on Tuesday. Also on my 10 30s should have them tonight. The good thing is my tolerance has gone down I'm sure it's been three days at like 20 then 15mg then now 10 after being on 70! The gabapentin had helped so much I love it for wd but it makes ya loopy as fuck but in a fun way I get really hungry and I am happy I sing songs and shit so ya gonna keep that around lol

Everyone enjoy there weekend! I'll update tonight!

Joe bean

Vaping noids
15mg 5-meo-dmt snorted
150mg 2F-ketamine snorted
2mg xanax

Should i take a oc60mg?

Plugged an OC 60 and s/l 15mg -O-PCE, i blacked out on o pce 48 hours ago so I m going easy today.

^^ shit, that’s easy? I’d prolly be doing almost the same stuff ( the K analogue, OC 60 and
5-meo-DMT is what I would of took for breakfast due to the day I’m having)

So far,

6 Fioricet ( 300 mg’s butalbital )
150 mg’s Lyrica
10 mg’s Dextroamphetamine
30 mg’s Valium

Last edited:
How is butalbital? Have you tried pentobarbital and/or phenobarbital? How does it compare to those 2? Or to either of them (pentobarbital in particular as that's the mst recreational barb out of these 2, the only ones I've tried).

OT: Nicely oxyfied, 12mg bromazepam, got more downers on the ready. I'll take 150mg lyrica now. Also have a shot with like 50mg 4-FA prepared. Might shoot that up soon as well if I feel like I won't be able to stay awake and blow my high by falling asleep. If I do that I'll add in some xanax too. Maybe even half a dose (or half a capsule, which is 1/4th dose) of methadone. Depending on how stimmed I feel.. Tomorrow I'll test out lyrica properly on its own. I'll take the bare minimum of all the drugs i'm dependant on, like 70Mg methadone or 80-100Mg oxy & 12mg bromazepam, then stagger my lyrica dose by 300 every 30-45min.

Anyway, enjoy ur evening folks. TV time!

I have had phenobarbital and I felt drunk. At the time I didn’t care for it. I don’t believe I had pentobarbital but am open to it.

IMO, butalbital is nice. I only get it in the combo pill which is Fioricet, but if you have a caffeine tolerance, you feel the effects of the butalbital better, because the caffeine they put in there doesn’t matter because it’s lower then a normal tolerance.

It may be on the subjective side of strength, but it is great IMO. Taken as perscribed, if you have a bad headache, it for me, stops the headache almost instantly:. YMMV.

You mentioned Lyrica/pregabalin earlier. I believe in stacking the dose unless it’s lower. In that case, I will take up to 300 mg’s at once.

If your newer to the drug, by 600 mg’s you should be feeling it and feeling nice. By the time you hit 1g - 1.2g’s you should be pretty trashed, so to speak.

I see no point on going higher then that. There doesn’t seem to be an added effect.

Last edited:
Update:

Total 500 mg’s butalbital /10 Fioricet pills.
400 mg’s caffeine
3000 mg”s APAP
150 mg’s Lyrica
40 mg’s Valium
30 mg’s IR Dextroamphetamine

Done with the Fioricet today. Wasn’t really using to get high, but most definitely sedated. Taking break due to APAP amount. Cannot feel caffeine.

The last 5 hours flew by and besides the nice d-amp effects, I cannot feel any caffeine. I sipped some coffee (caffeine ?, plus 400 mg’s caffeine).

Normally I do not prefer that much caffeine. The jitters, etc. 1st time I’m over 400 mg’s in a short order w/ o ANY side effects.

I have been for the last few weeks been taking anhydrous caffeine @ 200 mg a dose.

Also in the mix is mainly Ginsing and a propietary mix of other substances that are worth investigating.

My tolerance has been raised. So 200 mg’s dropping to 40mg’s, is like nothing.

I am super relaxed and motivated. Odd, but I’ll take it.’

After this,my goal is to slowly start microdosing. It may take a little while, but my experience has shown if approached correctly, it is effective.

Last edited:
Amphetamine paste
18 mg bromazepam
A decent shot of nubain
A few puffs of ice
10 mg diazepam
a small line of dope
3 mg lorazepam
20 mg ambien
a few lines of shitty coke
900 mg gabapentin
20 mg escitalopram
Lots of caffeine (coffee)
Lots of Nicotine
6 fat blunts of strong hash (indica)
Promethazine

Took me 45 minutes to type this post...

Even tho I don't do H anymore and really wasn't my thing as my name says bean for a reason I love pills I know what I'm getting. I've had some shit from cali I had a small bump from a friend one time back like 6-7 years ago I was eating popcicles and nodded off so bad it melted on my face I'm saying that line looked like a tip of a broke off pencil and it was white sand shit! Other then that time I've never really enjoyed it. But I would do it now as I'm not feeling well. I did my last ten mg methadone tonight. I got confirmation I'll have my methadone the 90 ten mg on Tuesday. Also on my 10 30s should have them tonight. The good thing is my tolerance has gone down I'm sure it's been three days at like 20 then 15mg then now 10 after being on 70! The gabapentin had helped so much I love it for wd but it makes ya loopy as fuck but in a fun way I get really hungry and I am happy I sing songs and shit so ya gonna keep that around lol

Everyone enjoy there weekend! I'll update tonight!

Joe bean

I definitely prefer pills as well, but ya know how the evolution of the H user happens I'm sure lol. If I had a nice 'done script I wouldn't even touch the shit....probably LOL. But yeah it's sort of a guessing game, sounds like you got China white. I have a guy that sells exclusively pure H, and I can attest to it. He's a tricky guy though.

OT: 2mg etizolam, gonna dose 1mg sub. I've had about 8 dreams in a row that have woken me up in panic attacks. Probably wd.

@Speed King; What about benzo tolerance? How much cross-tolerance is there? If any? I've taken 300mg now. Also shot 50mg 4-FA & 110mg oxycodone. Taken 12mg bromazepam too (also took 6mg this morning but that's about worn off).

I hear butalbital is one of the better recreational barbs. Phenobarbital was okay IMO when dosed high enough, though pentobarbital was a LOT better. It's extremely hard to get though (I was quite lucky I could get my hands on it for a while). It's barely prescribed ever. They use it as on of the drugs in lethal injections if I'm not mistaken (I'm sure they did at one point anyway), that's how potent it is. Still wonder how that guy had a stash of those babies. Me and a few others bought them all in a matter of a few weeks though. But I'm glad I was able to try it.

Popped 70mg methadone, was tired of waiting for it to get out of my system completely for the hydromorphone. I have had no issues laying off the hydromorphone though. I will keep it for a moment that it will work properly. Might try to dose like 5mg nasally & 5mg plugged at some point, to see if my IV extraction technique is working properly and I just dosed too low, or if I messed up and wasted a good amount of the 15.4mg I tried shooting this morning. I did feel it, but was expecting more.

Currently I'm sticking to slamming my oxies and taking the methadone orally. That gives me a great nod each time and IV oxy is a lovely RoA as far as I'm concerned (I know lots of folks don't consider it worth it, but I do).

I won't have access to hydromorphone again any time soon (maybe not ever), so I am determined to get the most out of what I have left. I'll do some more research on how to best prepare these particular pills for injection before I do so, and make sure I've been off methadone for 60-72 hours. I'll also calculate my required dose more thorougly.

Anyway, I'm very high. Euphoric from the oxy, euphoric from the 4-FA, sedated from the bromazepam & about to add 1mg xanax (with another mg ready to take if desired effect isn't achieved). Also those 300mg lyrica that I don't really feel, but I need to test that stuff out when I'm not on a big ass cocktail like I am right now. Despite the 4-FA my eyelids are rather heavy. I'm able to type a message without nodding off and snapping out of it every 5 min, with a load of gibberish in the text box from when I was half passed out, so I guess that's something. The methadone hasn't fully kicked in yet though.

I'm gonna keep dosing up on benzos & oxy till I'm at my perfect high. :) Not too sedated (as in so sedated I can't keep my eyes open), but properly sedated (as in noddy, but not so much that I'm totally useless & nod out mid sentence). Gonna take it slow though, don't wanna overdo it. I want to keep being sensible (enough) to keep my OD count at zero, heh. But I do want to get a kickass high tonight as well. Should work out if I take things slow enough.

Anyway enough rambling (Yeah, I just did the 4-FA shot, I reckon that's why I'm going into too much detail.
Was wondering, did you set up skype yet you lazy bastard? It takes like 5minutes, do it already so we can chat! =D

Have a nice sunday evening everyone (or afternoon, or night.. Depending on where you're from). :)

PS: Again, set up your skype! =D

Amphetamine paste
18 mg bromazepam
A decent shot of nubain
A few puffs of ice
10 mg diazepam
a small line of dope
3 mg lorazepam
20 mg ambien
a few lines of shitty coke
900 mg gabapentin
20 mg escitalopram
Lots of caffeine (coffee)
Lots of Nicotine
6 fat blunts of strong hash (indica)
Promethazine

Took me 45 minutes to type this post...

/Edit 2: I know the feeling, this is the first post I made today that didn't take a ridiculous amount of time to write. And that's only because of the 4-FA. Posts I made today save for this one took me crazy amounts of time on account of nodding off every 2 words or so and then snapping out of it and seeing the entire text field filled with 'kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk' (etc. You get the drift). A few times the post made so little sense when it was finished I actually started over, or turned it into a one-liner, either a one-liner or a post that 3-year old could write.. With his nose and his eyes closed. =D

Last edited:
^ indeed. My goal in life is to move to that region because the US of A is beyond fucked. I consider myself non-partisan and I can't handle the constant back and forth of our media and gov. Not the only reason though, it looks positively beautiful up there with my favorite climate. Not to mention drugs don't seem to be that big of a deal over there. No War on Drugs is a big plus.

I'd also love to try some classic barbs. You lucky ducks. I just have a stash of RC benzos, which are great, but I'm adventurous in my drug usage and have been using these for a hot minute.

OT: same as my last post, later I'm gonna kill the last of the grey dope I have. My tan guy is unavailable for a few days :(

How do you get anything out of 0.1 mg of meth? 0.1 mg is 100 micrograms. That's even on the low-dosage end for LSD, which is a very potent drug. Prescription meth is usually in 5 mg pills. Perhaps you mean 0.1 g as in 0.1 grams aka 100 milligrams of impure meth? Dosages in the hundreds of milligram, or 0.x gram range are typical for street meth. I'm just puzzled by your dosages...

OT: 1000 mg codeine. Got serious back pain, but it's taking care of it pretty nicely.

just a typo, probably a result of writing my alprazolam dosage in milligrams. i meant 0,1 gram.

today:
0,5 mg alprazolam
one line of coke

back to work. do not want to appear too high and i felt fresh but tired this morning, so I'm trying to stay close to a sober state yet remain functional.

Last edited:
80 mg 3-fluorophenmetrazine plugged. Been waiting a while to receive this and also some 3-HO-PCP. Will probably do the PCP either later today when the FPM has worn off, or tomorrow after work.

3g of kratom like 20min ago and now smoking my first (and only) spliff of the day.
Thinking about quiting the spliffs and using my vaporizer from now on, I don't smoke cigs anymore but feel like this little bit of tobacco is still messing up with my health. Really enjoy tobacco+weed mixed together but yesterday I felt like I couldn't breathe very well, could've been psychological but it made me reconsider my tobacco use.

Oh and I also snorted around 10-12mg of amphetamine sulphate like 6h ago.

10 mg 3-HO-PCP earlier this evening. Amazing substance. Took care of my back pain better than codeine has. 3-HO-PCP is supposed to have both dissociative and opioid effects from reading the literature, so it kind of makes sense.

Now plugged 80 mg 3-FPM and having a beer. Will see how long I last without codeine.

I definitely prefer pills as well, but ya know how the evolution of the H user happens I'm sure lol. If I had a nice 'done script I wouldn't even touch the shit....probably LOL. But yeah it's sort of a guessing game, sounds like you got China white. I have a guy that sells exclusively pure H, and I can attest to it. He's a tricky guy though.

OT: 2mg etizolam, gonna dose 1mg sub. I've had about 8 dreams in a row that have woken me up in panic attacks. Probably wd.

Ya I know what ya mean. But even when I was doing stupid amounts of pills a few years ago I still would never try and find h I didn’t enjoy the high except that China white which I knew what it was but I didn’t want to claim it do to I dont know much about it. Having my methadone script is nice but soon I’ll be tapering off and trying sober life which does scare the shit out of me. We will see. I’m feeling ok my oxycodone showed up. Tomorrow I’ll get my done and more oxycodone I found out which is nice I rather have all methadone. Oh well I’ll enjoy it for a few days till it’s gone lol. Time to do a oxy have a blessed day!

Joe bean

90 mg 3-FPM and 6 mg 3-HO-PCP some 30 minutes later, also 150 mg codeine. Trying to do a very quick taper using the codeine. It's about time I took a tolerance break (or better yet, quit altogether for a period of time).

The stimulant and PCP take almost all WD symptoms away. Except got some nausea. Not sure how to deal with that. I usually have a very strong stomach and don't experience nausea from anything, even quite serious opi WD.

4meSM or anyone else who uses amphetamine-type stimulants regularly/daily, do you take anything to help replenish neurotransmitters and avoid "crashing"?

Quite high on oxy and methadone (120mg & 70mg, respectively)
Also took 12mg bromazepam. Earlier I got a strong nod from it (I've been up for a while; or well was up a few hours ago then got into a deep nod until not so long ago =D)

Gonna pop a 2nd methadone today. I'm almost out of oxies so I wanna save em a bit. Also got enough hydromorphone left for 1 GOOD shot, but I'm not sure on the RoA I'll use as they're a pain to prep for injection. Oh well, I don't plan to use them for quite some time to come, so I've got plenty of time to figure it out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.