• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My methadone dosing nurse informed me she still has 1 and a half bottles left of 10mg DOLOPHINE pills left, she asked me if I would like to finish them off...didn't even think about it and said fuck yeah in my mind and told the dosing nurse sure I'll do that haha....honestly real big difference. The Liquid kicks in way quicker, the peak is a little weaker than pills, and doesn't last as long as the pills. I'm feeling super duper today.

80mg Methadone, 8 10mg pills
6mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills
6mg DILAUDID, 2mg/1ml liquid, plugged
60mg Roxicodone/Oxycodone IR, 2 30mg pills
50mg Norco Hydrocodone/APAP, 5 10mg pills
1625mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
100mg Hydroxyine, 4 25mg capsules
15mg Escotalipram (Base)/Lexapro, 1 1/2 10mg pills
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Parliament light 100s

Feeling a very nice rush. I didn't pop my other opiates until my methadone and klonopin fully peaked.

#pinpointed

cheers to All BLs!

This the dope I got tonight. Also SL'd 1mg of xanax and snorted 40 mgs of oxycontin.

Smoked some super strong chron too.

20150427_200027_zpspiekjyzn.jpg

Yup, am feelin quite contented, for now.

That looks delicious whosey.

I'm just drinking coffee, smoked weed a couple times earlier today n that was fun. About to eat dinner too yum

Im just ok. 100oz 8% shit lager and 2 oxy 10/325's given to me this time since dad's surgery got put off for another week for the 3rd time. I have some broken ecig with synth noids in it Im trying to find and like, break open and sublingual it, but who fucking cares if it shows up. The rig was bought from some ripoff artists and I get 500mg clonazolam in the mail tomorrow. That's all I'm holding out WD for.... then it's lawyers and psychs for PTSD/SAD.

Picked up the nicotine habit against my will. long story, so working that off too. But normally I feel a -4 to -5 and I'm at a 2 so, bless you all.

Edit: It's amazing even though I took, titrated, up to 120mg oxy last night with no tolerance than 30mg before and barely nodded long. Opiates just aren't my thing.... waiting for a bit of $$$ so me and my buddy can smoke through some a-php.

MXP arrived today and took a capsule like 3 hours ago and finally feeling effects now, must have been all the food I ate.Was on the cautious side with dosing so going to make up another capsule, it's somewhat reminiscent of mxe but it's no mxe or replacement.For anyone interested give the mxp thread a good read first and dont just dive in.

Wow, after 1 day, the pills are gone. My clinic does have a bunch of patients, so I'm not surprised, but the way she asked me yesterday it seemed like it would've lasted a week, not just a day lol.

Anyways, still took my dose of liquid methadone, feeling REALLY good.

80mg Liquid Methadone- 8ml, 10mg/1ml
6mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills
6mg Liquid DILAUDID, 3ml, 2mg/1ml, plugged
90mg Roxy/Oxycodone IR, 3 30mg pills
90mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 3 30mg pills, plugged
1100mg Naproxen Sodium, 2 550mg pills
10mg Bisacodyl Lexative, 2 5mg pills
15mg Escotalipram (Base)/Lexapro, 1 1/2 10mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Cigs, Parliament light 100s

I love my Opiates when they get me #pinpointed :D

just this post meal cawfee. all i can think about is that evening J that's gonna put me down. come to me herbie

7mg clonazolam under the tounge after 100oz 8% shit lager, gnite

sublingual is hard with a stuffed nose, how breathe? last nicotine later

cant get enough of this tuneeee

Edit: took 10 more mg in 1mL sinlingual/oral, black me out after shit ive dealt with.

and 10mg oxy 5mg more clonazolam im loading up

Last edited:
Damn you must have a tolerance. Top grade buds, 200-300mg in a single serving eddible gets me medicated. Smoking that much at once gets me blasted/

And yeah, loaded up on clonazolam, took a 10mg oxy 10/325 -- found 4 more =3 Low tolerance to benzos and opiates... also got white grape fruit juice and took 600mg cimetidine. Im so glad I found those 4 I was saving for my clonazolam but thought I took em. Taking 100mg dph. Nod time.

Funny how horrid shit happened to me and these oxy's I haven'd had in years fell in my lap for free.

Bless you all, I wish you the best. Just bud would seal the deal. Also since I think I took those last night I only had 100mg oxy with nothing else, I think beer.

Edit: If I dont feel nod enough ill have more clonazolam and tizanidine. Want to go as hard as a I can tonight... and I got a ton of clonazolam, but I know my limits not to over do it.

Last edited:
^those edibles aren't properly dosed if you get higher off smoking a 1/4 gram than eating a 200mg edible. that's just a fact. (but it's also a fact that most edibles are severely under-dosed, whether medical or homemade, so don't take offense)

ot: little bit of oxy, lots of dabs, about to go to the supermarket

60mg of oxy throughout the day. Just took the last 10mg a few minutes ago and have another 10mg to sniff throughout the rest of the night (to bring the total to 70mg). I'm noddy as fuck. Been taking tons of dabs of shatter today, now I'm gonna smoke on some fire nug. Gonna get stoned, nod out, and watch movies for the remainder of the evening. Peace guys. %)

I feel pretty damn good :D feels like today is going to be good. Off topic but just got done moving last night time to find my girl and i a new apartment, kinda like a new beginning for us i feel very optimistic about it.

70mgs of Methadone
100mgs of DPH
400mgs of Advil
1000mgs of Tylenol
2 tums
Nicotine about to smoke a kamel red right now actually.
Ill dose some caffeine once i want to get up outa bed fully, recovering from moving kinda sore and tired before last night was just running on 4hrs of sleep for the past 2 days. Moving us a huge pain in the ass if you have a lot of belongings.

Take care fellow bl'rs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.