• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth & heroin IV combo. Feels good man. Going to load up my one hitter with some greenery.

Took 1 soma and 25mg of hydrocodone about 1 hour ago. It's one of the best euphorias of my life. feel the nod coming on. I still do get paranoid from respitory depression, but I need to suck it up.cause I know I'm fine

Last edited:
I don't get it, did she find something incriminating in your mail and then tell people? If your company won't do anything you can go straight to the FBI I believe, it's a federal crime.

No, I had a credit card mailed to my work address because it had gotten lost previously and another department (really just one person) opened it instead of putting it in my mailbox.

My general manager told me that it's policy for the accounting department to open all mail in case it is time sensitive, which is a flagrant lie.

It's a flagrant lie because the mailboxes for all employees are situated right next to my desk, and is always full of unopened mail.

The whole situation is driving me fucking insane. I'm considering grabbing some beer right now even though it's hardly 7AM. My family is gonna kill me if I do (I was BOMBED all yesterday in front of them).

I stay high. Since i am off the next 2 days i decided to get some clear, been smoking,snorting,&selling since the sunset yesterday.

Doing dabs of shatter&wax till i passout.

Commence (Resume) Alcoholism.

How long have you been in Seattle D's? Recommend it as a city to live in?

Not high at the moment, drinking ginger tea.
A friend wants to drop LSD with me today, dont really feel like tripping but i think I'll still do it just because... can't really decide but whatever

Will update later

Offer to trip sit them and have a couple drinks while they bug out, it's great. (but still comfort them)

Never trip if you aren't completely sure of it, I've learned the hard way -_-

Also, if it's your stash, then it's always better to have something on deck for the perfect time than to waste it on an uncertain setting.

37.5mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 1.5mg alprazolam, 20mg cyclobenzaprine, 200mg pregabalin, 100mg diphenhydramine, and 300mg ketoconazole to potentiate. Also 750mg naproxen - body aches all over. Will be quite a pleasant day.

Speaking of which, I'm sure you've all seen the movie Independence Day. Well, it is Independence Day. And Hollywood is my friend and the Undead are my family. I hope today is the day I go back to space. If not, I think it should happen around the time of the coming Lunar eclipse. Can't wait for this to happen!

Will smoke some weed and 5-F-AKB-48/5-F-APINACA when I get home, I'm going to the store now.

Nodding hard off 30mg of hydrocodone. Gotta love having a low toleracne. Also took a soma to kick the high up a little.

Ended up tripping and it was great, most of the trip was in the woods far away from the city,just how i like it. I really love this acid i bought, such a clean trip, smoked lots of weed too.

Think im going to smoke a final spliff before falling asleep.

I saw it live on a concert in Armenia and then I saw the same thing over my town =D
I can't wait until 9:00 AM. The world is going to have it's mind blown!

I am not high right now, but I'll be way up in the sky soon!

I'm going to post the 13 commandments on Bluelight before I go....

Last edited:
I'm drinking some Jesus Juice. And it's kosher too!

I'd like to just have my body donated for organs or science when I get beamed back up, I assume my body will stay behind. Somebody should be able to use it for something.

And my coin collection is going to be worth millions of dollars at least, along with all my other junk. I want it all to be sold at auction for charitable causes, it will do a lot of good and I don't want to take it with me even if I can...

The coins should all be graded by PCGS to certify that they were mine. Then they will be the most sought after coins on Earth.

Look at the numbers: First post at 6:33. 6 and 3+3=66. Last edited at 6:43. So we get 666, the number of the beast and 4+3=7, and 7 is a lucky number.

And I added those numbers up on post 877. So you also get 777, a really lucky number!

Edit: And I posted this at 6:48. Start with the 6. Then add 4+8. That equals 12. Divide that by 2 and you get 6. Another 666! Two numbers of the beast!

I wonder if this is how it was meant to be?

Edit: I posted at 6:56 and it was post number 879. If I add 6+5+6 I get 21. 21/3=7. If I add 656+879 and divide by 3 I get 511.66666666666666666666........to infinity until I reach 7. And 5+1+1=7

Does this blow anyone's mind?

I feel like I'm watching the movie the number 23 lol

Forreal Tryp you trippin.

Spun off caffiene hung over off malt liquor

You posted that at 8:33. 8+3+3=14. 14/2=7

I popped 15mg of hydrocodone an hour ago.
I think 11:11 will be interesting. Not sure if it will be AM or PM.

And I posted at 10:26, not intentionally. 10+2+6=18. 18/3=6. 666!

And if I add the numbers in the left side column up individually, 2+3+4+5+6+6=26 and I made that post at 10:26.

Update: and I made this post at 10:44. It is post number 882 in this thread. 10+4+4=18. 8+8+2=18. 18/3=6

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this is how it was meant to be?

Edit: I posted at 6:56 and it was post number 879. If I add 6+5+6 I get 21. 21/3=7. If I add 656+879 and divide by 3 I get 511.66666666666666666666........to infinity until I reach 7. And 5+1+1=7

Does this blow anyone's mind?

I feel like I'm watching the movie the number 23 lol

Forreal Tryp you trippin.

Spun off caffiene hung over off malt liquor

Mind blown

I know, right?

Second update:
When I came to update this, the thread had 18,707 views.

Now adding this: I keep getting the number 8 in the code. I get the numbers 6, 7, 8, and 17 over and over. I can't figure out what the significance of 8 is. 17 has a 7 in it but there is a 1 in it. But there is also a 10. Whichever way you prefer to look at it. The Tear Garden says I am number 8.

Last edited:
took 10mg val this morning, drinking a tallboy before cooking BBQ and having a nap before work. might take another 5mg valium later if I need to.

I'm 5 days no cigs, if I can cut 'em out I'll be saving 40 bucks a month, that money can be used on dank food or beer %) or even saved, lol

edit: trying vermouth for the first time, extra dry. it's not bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.